Windows 10: Junos pulse VPN client issue after upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support Junos pulse VPN client issue after upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, We have upgraded our computer OS from windows 7 to windows 10 1903 recently. Lot of users are complaining that after migration, Junos pulse VPN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GURURAJ B.G, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Junos pulse VPN client issue after upgrading to windows 10

Hi,

We have upgraded our computer OS from windows 7 to windows 10 1903 recently. Lot of users are complaining that after migration, Junos pulse VPN client installed is throwing error and users not able to connect to VPN. Any urgent help in this regard is highly appreciable as we are losing precious production loss.

Error:

AADSTS90072

:)

GURURAJ B.G, Jul 30, 2019

2. How can I connect to a Juniper Junos Pulse VPN from a Windows 10 PC?

Just upgraded to Windows 10. I used to be able to configure Juniper VPN connection on Windows 8.1 natively without any additional software. "Juniper Networks Junos Pulse" was listed in Windows 8.1's VPN configuration screen.

In Windows 10, it is no longer an option.

Is this a problem with my installation? Or does it require additional software now?

Belmin Fernandez, Jul 30, 2019
  3. VPN apps in Windows 10 Family Safety

For Windows 10 Family Safety, I would like to see a "child" account block VPN apps by default (in the Microsoft app store)... but if these are rated "everyone", then someone with a "child" account could certainly install them. Wouldn't it then be possible
    to circumvent any family safety controls?

For example, these VPN apps:

App: “VPN in Touch for Windows Phone”

Buy VPN in Touch for Windows Phone - Microsoft Store

app: “Junos Pulse VPN”
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Junos-Pulse-VPN/9WZDNCRDFM0N

There are many other VPN apps in the Microsoft app Store.

matt860563, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

Junos pulse VPN client issue after upgrading to windows 10

Abi99 (2), Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Junos pulse VPN client issue after upgrading to windows 10

1. Junos pulse VPN client issue after upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Junos pulse VPN

2. Windows 11 Insider Preview - Pulse Secure VPN issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider Preview - Pulse Secure VPN issue: Hi there,After updating to recent insider builds Currently on version 22593.1, I am unable to connect to pulse receiving error code 1205. It has worked for the past few months on Windows 11 however it stopped working all of a sudden. When trying to "go back" I noticed there...
  3. Windows 11 Insider Preview - Pulse Secure VPN issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Insider Preview - Pulse Secure VPN issue: Hi there,After updating to recent insider builds Currently on version 22593.1, I am unable to connect to pulse receiving error code 1205. It has worked for the past few months on Windows 11 however it stopped working all of a sudden. When trying to "go back" I noticed there...
  4. VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade: Hello,We have a few windows laptops that were upgraded to windows 11 about a month or so ago. They have a vpn client connection working when they were on windows 10. After the upgrade, all of then cannot connect anymore. I tried removing the configuration and adding them...
  5. VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN client stopped working after windows 11 upgrade: Hello,We have a few windows laptops that were upgraded to windows 11 about a month or so ago. They have a vpn client connection working when they were on windows 10. After the upgrade, all of then cannot connect anymore. I tried removing the configuration and adding them...
  6. Win 10 20H2 Client VPN Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 20H2 Client VPN Issues: Since the weekend we have started experiencing issues with a Win 10 client VPN connection.Everything was working fine up until Saturday, when connectivity to remote VPN applications started to fail.Further investigation shows that the VPN client is no longer sending all...
  7. VPN CLIENT

VPN CLIENT: Since i install WINDOWS 10 20H2 my VPN CLIENT avaya is working bad. It was working OK on WINDOWS 10 1909. I can open my connexion but after fee seconds i receive a message "VPN tunnel is disconnected de to physical link lost". Can you help please ?...
  8. Windows 10 VPN client issues connecting to OSX L2TP VPN

Windows 10 VPN client issues connecting to OSX L2TP VPN: I am encountering two different issues when connecting to an L2TP connection with a Mac OSX VPN server. I have searched for answers extensively on different websites and can't seem to find the answers to my VPN issues. The VPN server I am attempting to connect, is located...
  9. IE11 and Windows 10 Pro for Pulse Connect VPN

IE11 and Windows 10 Pro for Pulse Connect VPN: Hi Host Checker installed, ActiveX enabled, IE11 with Windows 10 Pro, Juniper client. A message that all components successfully installed but not allowed to login. Please help. Thanks...
  10. VMware SSL VPN-Plus Client issue after November Updates for Windows 10

VMware SSL VPN-Plus Client issue after November Updates for Windows 10: Hello, after get many update in November the VMware SSl VPN connect but i cannot access anything RDP,WEB and everything iside our environment i make a reset windows to reinstall a windows and apps, once finished i install SSL VPN Client before let windows get the updates...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 20h2 pulse secure vpn

2. windows 10 vpn pulse client issues

3. no fix for junos pulse windows 10 issue

4. pulse secure connection issues after upgrading to windows 10