Windows 10: Jurassic Park: Scan Command — Toshiba Satellite compatibility issues

Discus and support Jurassic Park: Scan Command — Toshiba Satellite compatibility issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is anyone here familiar with the video gameJurassic Park: Scan Command? If so, then you may be able to help me with a weird problem. I acquired the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John Michael Nowak, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Jurassic Park: Scan Command — Toshiba Satellite compatibility issues

Is anyone here familiar with the video gameJurassic Park: Scan Command? If so, then you may be able to help me with a weird problem.

I acquired the game many years and used to play it on a different computer that Windows has since stopped updating. I recently started to set it up onmy Toshiba Satellite C55-A, but have realized something troubling: the computer is compatible with the disk and can install and presumably run the game; but ithas no physical port which fits the adapter for the scanner, and thus severely limits my ability to play it.

Assuming that at least one reader has played the game before and therefore knows of what I speak,I need help finding something that can adapt the scanner to a USB or other port on a Toshiba Satellite C55-A.

I am submitting this question under the category 'Windows: Windows 10: devices and drivers' because no more appropriate category exists.

:)

John Michael Nowak, Dec 29, 2020
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis (2003) No longer works

The error about Compatibility and 'run as admin' is bogus.

This is one of hundreds of games that are being blocked by MS's malware - DRM Blocking.

There are two forms of copy protection that are affected, SecuROM (used by this game) and SafeDisk.

Any game with a driver file titled secdrv.sys on the disk is being targeted.

You can read more details in my rant
    ---here---

- Fortunately these old DRM never worked, and you can get a noCD fix from --
    jurassic-park-operation-genesis

BossDweeb, Dec 29, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Crysis Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park using what CryEngine2 can provide to it.....a dream.

btarunr, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Jurassic Park: Scan Command — Toshiba Satellite compatibility issues

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis (2003) No longer works

HI I Jurassic park and i fallowed what u said but still will not work on my window 10 i then tried it on a other pc with windows 10 pro up grade from windows 8 and it plays but i need it on the other pc with 10 any help would be great thanks.

JasonYoungQX, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Jurassic Park: Scan Command — Toshiba Satellite compatibility issues

1. Jurassic Park: Scan Command — Toshiba Satellite compatibility issues - Similar Threads - Jurassic Park Scan

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...: Will Win 10 upgrade work with a Toshiba Satellite L755? I'm way late with this, & may have to shell out for a new laptop. My L755 will not get on the internet with Win 7. Tried every poss solution. Nothing. Thanks for any help....
  4. Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...: Will Win 10 upgrade work with a Toshiba Satellite L755? I'm way late with this, & may have to shell out for a new laptop. My L755 will not get on the internet with Win 7. Tried every poss solution. Nothing. Thanks for any help....
  5. Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Toshiba Satellite Win 10 compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite Win 10 compatibility: Hello, I installed W10 Pro on an older Toshiba Satellite laptop. Everything went OK but I am having trouble connecting to my home network. When I bring the laptop close to the router it detects it and connects automatically, but when I move away to the next room, it loses...
  7. Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis: I'm having trouble with my legitimate copy of JPOG, whenever I start the SimJP.exe a black box will appear for 5 seconds and then disappear and nothing will show up In the task manager I can see SimJP.exe but I can't switch to or end the program. I've looked everywhere for...
  8. Toshiba Satellite c55 bootup issues

Toshiba Satellite c55 bootup issues: My laptop was left on while I was away on travel and when I tried getting on the system, it went into a and endless array of automatic repair loops and diagnostic loops. I can get into the advanced option menu eventually but always fails in sys restore, or reset, tried using...
  9. Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B: Dear all, I bought this laptop from someone online, I have same issues when I did a format for the system and put a windows 10 on it, the DISK in task manager will go 100% with a simple activity as browsing the internet, the laptop disk go high as 100% and the laptop froze...
  10. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...