Windows 10: Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

Discus and support Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded 7gb file from Dodi-repacks Jurassic world evolution repacked by empress I need this because dlc. I have previous one but it have no dlc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThisithaSidartha, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

I downloaded 7gb file from Dodi-repacks Jurassic world evolution repacked by empress I need this because dlc. I have previous one but it have no dlc installation was completed but when i open JWE.exe its app icon appear in task bar and mouse pointer icon change but in 1 second its disappear.event log:- reliability monitor:-I have Windows 11genuine, intel i3-4170 processor, 12gb ram, intel hd 4400 and 500gb hdd. I still running old version of JWE without dlc but its working smoothly. I need help!!! I downloaded this file 2 times so my lost 15gb data Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash :please help any one i also play AC4-B

:)

ThisithaSidartha, Feb 18, 2022
  2. Kiyop_275 Win User

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

Hey,

It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.

I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1 SSD with 128Go wontaining my C

and 1 Disk of 1To containing my D,E,F...

I have allready tried the following to fix the problem :

• Running regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll -> raises an error saying the module was loaded but the entry point is not found. Check if the DLL or OCX file is valid.
    • Running repair tool from windows.
    • Update all drivers manualy.
    • Completly remove graphic card driver and reinstall it.
    • Redumping my C: disk with a new windows.
    I have followed most of the tutorials I found, nothing worked. I have had this issue with Rogue Company. I have had previous issues like this one though I can't tell for sure it was because of kernel32.

I would appreciate any help.

Kiyop_275, Feb 18, 2022
  3. Windows explore crash when searching

The tenforums link solved this issue for me.

The root cause is a Windows 10 bug where File Explorer crashes when long file names are included in a search result. The steps for the workaround are:

• Open File Explorer
    • Click View > Options
    • Open the View tab
    • Check "Always show icons, never thumbnails"
    • Click OK

The Benjamin Moore, Feb 18, 2022
  4. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

ntdll crash

While I can understand Swedish very well, I prefer to reply in English.

You can download my file from here: https://we.tl/t-GUb2d1oTys

ntdll.dll is a Windows core file. Whether my version works on your machine I do not know. To ensure that your machine will still boot up after the change, you must do this:

1. Use the command RecoveryDrive.exe in order to create a bootable flash disk. Do NOT copy the system files!
    2. Use this disk to boot the machine into Windows Repair Mode. You will not need a password. Det kan vara lite svårt för någon som saknar erfarenhet.
      Fortsätt inte om du inte hinner!
    3. Identify the correct drive letter for your Windows installation. It could be a drive other than C: but it won't be X:. You do it by typing these commands and pressing Enter after each:

dir C:\Win*

dir D:\Win*

dir E:\Win*

until you find the Windows folder.

I shall call this drive "Q:" even though it won't be Q:.
    4. Type these commands and press Enter after each:

cd /d Q:\Windows\System32

ren ntdll.dll *.org

copy E:\ntdll.dll

(replace E: with the letter of the disk where my ntdll.dll is saved)

exit
    5. Boot normally.
    If Windows now refuses to boot then you must perform steps 1 . . 3 again. Step 4 would now look like this:

cd /d Q:\Windows\System32

del ntdll.dll

ren ntdll.org *.dll

exit

As an alternative, to be absolutely safe you could use the free version of Macrium Reflect in order to create an image of your system partition.

----------------------

Fyra dagar senare:

- Inget svar

- Du har inte nerladat filen.

Nu frågar jag mig varför jag gjorde ansträngningen för att hjälpa dig.

Frederik Long, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

1. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash - Similar Threads - Jurassic world evolution

2. Jurassic World Evolution 2 in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jurassic World Evolution 2 in Windows 7: So, I recently bought the game Jurassic World Evolution 2, but when I try to start it, error 0xc000007 appears, how do I solve this? One of the game's requirements tells me to have a Win 10, but I have a Win 7 PC, I've already managed to play games like Resident Evil 2 and 3...
  3. Jurassic World Evolution 2 in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jurassic World Evolution 2 in Windows 7: So, I recently bought the game Jurassic World Evolution 2, but when I try to start it, error 0xc000007 appears, how do I solve this? One of the game's requirements tells me to have a Win 10, but I have a Win 7 PC, I've already managed to play games like Resident Evil 2 and 3...
  4. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash: I downloaded 7gb file from Dodi-repacks Jurassic world evolution repacked by empress I need this because dlc. I have previous one but it have no dlc installation was completed but when i open JWE.exe its app icon appear in task bar and mouse pointer icon change but in 1...
  5. Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up: The problem is when i visit microsoft or xbox website the game shows up as it following with the xbox gamepass. When i click on it, it will have i buy the xbox gamepass of course. But the problem is i have that version it tell me to buy. When i go on xbox's app when you...
  6. Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up: The problem is when i visit microsoft or xbox website the game shows up as it following with the xbox gamepass. When i click on it, it will have i buy the xbox gamepass of course. But the problem is i have that version it tell me to buy. When i go on xbox's app when you...
  7. Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

8. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors: Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported. I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1...
  9. Jurassic World Evolution Not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jurassic World Evolution Not Starting: JWE wont Start Or Load PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz GRAPHICS Intel® HD Graphics AUDIO High Definition Audio Device Realtek High Definition Audio NETWORKING AND I/O Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection MEMORY...
  10. Jurassic World Evolution Not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jurassic World Evolution Not Starting: PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz GRAPHICS Intel® HD Graphics AUDIO High Definition Audio Device Realtek High Definition Audio NETWORKING AND I/O Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection MEMORY 12 GB STORAGE WDC...