Windows 10: Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

Discus and support Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem is when i visit microsoft or xbox website the game shows up as it following with the xbox gamepass. When i click on it, it will have i buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marco Widstrup Nykjær, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

The problem is when i visit microsoft or xbox website the game shows up as it following with the xbox gamepass. When i click on it, it will have i buy the xbox gamepass of course. But the problem is i have that version it tell me to buy. When i go on xbox's app when you download the games it won't show up. It's like the app and the websites isn't following each other and shows wrong things. Is the game not for the gamepass anymore because then i would recommend to remove it from the websites like it's free with the pass..

:)

Marco Widstrup Nykjær, Dec 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 15, 2021
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Kauan997 Win User

Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

1. Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up - Similar Threads - Jurassic World Evolution

2. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  3. Jurassic World Evolution 2 in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jurassic World Evolution 2 in Windows 7: So, I recently bought the game Jurassic World Evolution 2, but when I try to start it, error 0xc000007 appears, how do I solve this? One of the game's requirements tells me to have a Win 10, but I have a Win 7 PC, I've already managed to play games like Resident Evil 2 and 3...
  4. Jurassic World Evolution 2 in Windows 7

Jurassic World Evolution 2 in Windows 7: So, I recently bought the game Jurassic World Evolution 2, but when I try to start it, error 0xc000007 appears, how do I solve this? One of the game's requirements tells me to have a Win 10, but I have a Win 7 PC, I've already managed to play games like Resident Evil 2 and 3...
  5. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash: I downloaded 7gb file from Dodi-repacks Jurassic world evolution repacked by empress I need this because dlc. I have previous one but it have no dlc installation was completed but when i open JWE.exe its app icon appear in task bar and mouse pointer icon change but in 1...
  6. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash: I downloaded 7gb file from Dodi-repacks Jurassic world evolution repacked by empress I need this because dlc. I have previous one but it have no dlc installation was completed but when i open JWE.exe its app icon appear in task bar and mouse pointer icon change but in 1...
  7. Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up: The problem is when i visit microsoft or xbox website the game shows up as it following with the xbox gamepass. When i click on it, it will have i buy the xbox gamepass of course. But the problem is i have that version it tell me to buy. When i go on xbox's app when you...
  8. Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up

Jurassic World Evolution for xbox gamepass doesn't pop up: The problem is when i visit microsoft or xbox website the game shows up as it following with the xbox gamepass. When i click on it, it will have i buy the xbox gamepass of course. But the problem is i have that version it tell me to buy. When i go on xbox's app when you...
  9. Jurassic World Evolution Not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jurassic World Evolution Not Starting: JWE wont Start Or Load PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz GRAPHICS Intel® HD Graphics AUDIO High Definition Audio Device Realtek High Definition Audio NETWORKING AND I/O Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection MEMORY...
  10. Jurassic World Evolution Not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jurassic World Evolution Not Starting: PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz GRAPHICS Intel® HD Graphics AUDIO High Definition Audio Device Realtek High Definition Audio NETWORKING AND I/O Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection MEMORY 12 GB STORAGE WDC...