Windows 10: Just a couple of hours***

Discus and support Just a couple of hours*** in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luaykashef [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsgj3f/just_a_couple_of_hours/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/luaykashef, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Just a couple of hours***

/u/luaykashef, Jul 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 16, 2020
  4. JKarch Win User

Just a couple of hours***

A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Just a couple of hours***

1. Just a couple of hours*** - Similar Threads - couple hours***

2. blue screen of death after a couple hours of reinstalling the operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death after a couple hours of reinstalling the operating system: I noticed an unusually frequent number of blue screen deaths on my HP Elitebook 850 G5 so I decided that I would reinstall the operating system from a USB boot media. Everything went successfully. I formatted all the partitions on my hard drive. Other than the default...
  3. blue screen of death after a couple hours of reinstalling the operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen of death after a couple hours of reinstalling the operating system: I noticed an unusually frequent number of blue screen deaths on my HP Elitebook 850 G5 so I decided that I would reinstall the operating system from a USB boot media. Everything went successfully. I formatted all the partitions on my hard drive. Other than the default...
  4. ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours: Monitor Acer KG271U disconnects every couple hours. after the first time it disconnects, it starts disconnecting around every 45 minutes, then it turns back on by itself after about 5 minutes it’s the same pattern every time. Tried a different power cable still was happening....
  5. ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours: Monitor Acer KG271U disconnects every couple hours. after the first time it disconnects, it starts disconnecting around every 45 minutes, then it turns back on by itself after about 5 minutes it’s the same pattern every time. Tried a different power cable still was happening....
  6. ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours

7. PC crashes every couple hours, or right after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes every couple hours, or right after startup: pc bsods with error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and in bluescreen view it says its caused by ntoskrnl.exe. any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashes-every-couple-hours-or-right-after/1adcf26c-05d7-49d1-b102-872080f9169e
  8. PC crashes every couple hours, or right after startup

PC crashes every couple hours, or right after startup: pc bsods with error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and in bluescreen view it says its caused by ntoskrnl.exe. any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashes-every-couple-hours-or-right-after/1adcf26c-05d7-49d1-b102-872080f9169e
  9. Computer runs into Blue Screen of Death every couple of hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer runs into Blue Screen of Death every couple of hours.: For some reason every couple of hours my computer goes into BSOD and afterwards goes into Aptio Setup Utility. I simply exit without saving from Aptio Setup Utility and it goes back to normal. But a couple hours later it just repeats the process.When this happens the first...
  10. Computer runs into Blue Screen of Death every couple of hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer runs into Blue Screen of Death every couple of hours.: For some reason every couple of hours my computer goes into BSOD and afterwards goes into Aptio Setup Utility. I simply exit without saving from Aptio Setup Utility and it goes back to normal. But a couple hours later it just repeats the process.When this happens the first...