Windows 10: Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download.

Discus and support Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So here is my problem I had to try and reinstall windows because my windows 10 home crapped out on me so I got the windows 10 recovery disk which had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Just a moment loop, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download.

So here is my problem I had to try and reinstall windows because my windows 10 home crapped out on me so I got the windows 10 recovery disk which had pro on it but for some reason , every single time it tries to download it just gets stuck at. “Wait a moment”. Then after a while it goes to a black screen then it shows the windows logo when you first turn on the computer. So, in the end, I need some help.

:)

Just a moment loop, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download.

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download.

1. Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download. - Similar Threads - moment loop during

2. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  3. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  4. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  6. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  7. Just one moment loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just one moment loop: I have a HP elitebook. I attempted to install Windows 10 from a USB drive and received several errors. I have since tried resetting and I cannot get out of the Just a Moment loop. I have restarted in safe mode and shut down hoping that would work. Help please....
  8. Just a moment loop on my PC

Just a moment loop on my PC: I had reset my pc and now its stuck at the just a moment loop. It tried most of the advanced settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-loop-on-my-pc/536aa0b9-b3c8-45c9-97af-9f433753c7c8
  9. Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop

Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop: I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (April 2018 Update) using a bootable USB using the official MediaCreationTool1803.exe but when I get to the Network stage of setup, it doesn't matter whether I connect via wifi, an ethernet cable or click skip, I...
  10. Just a moment restart loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Just a moment restart loop: After resetting my laptop it asks me to put in data for time and language, after that I select "use expresso settings". Then after I'm done with selecting it says "Just a moment..." After awhile the screen turns off and on for a split second on the screen and it restarts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 just a moment loop

2. just a moment