Windows 10: "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

Discus and support "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a new Dell Laptop recently. When I was transferring all of my files over to my new Dell, my files got all messed up so instead of trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ACactusNamedLarry, Jan 16, 2019.

1. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

I bought a new Dell Laptop recently. When I was transferring all of my files over to my new Dell, my files got all messed up so instead of trying to move them all individually, I just said screw it and went and factory reset my new laptop (windows 10) [Update & Security --> Recovery --> Reset This PC]

The I selected the remove everything and just remove files options.

It reset itself and seemed to work fine. When Windows was resetting itself, it gets to the 'select time zone screen, keyboard layout, language, etc..' then when I go to the next screen it says

"Why did my pc restart?

There is a problem that is keeping us from getting your pc ready to use, but we think an update will help get things working again. Here is how to get the update.

1) Make sure the computer is plugged in

2) If this PC uses Wifi, select Next and follow the instructions to connect to a WiFi Network.

3) If this PC does not use wifi, insert a network cable to connect to a wired network. [no ethernet port on the new PC]

4) once you're connected, select next.

I hit next, I get the 'Just a moment..." screen for about 10 minutes. Then the laptop turns off and reboots itself. When it reboots I get the "just a moment.." screen for a few minutes and then it goes back to the 'select time zone screen, keyboard layout, language, etc..'

Any suggestions? Thanks!

:)

ACactusNamedLarry, Jan 16, 2019

2. Stuck on the "Just a Moment..." Screen

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below link replied by Yashwanth Kotakuri
    on 28th October 2015 and verify the result.

Windows 10 stuck at "just a moment" (already installed)

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Stuck on "Just a Moment"

I've seen other posts about hanging on installs, but I am not trying an install. Just got a new Lenovo X1 Carbon with Win 10 installed. Powered up and went through a few activation steps. Chose the Express installation. Now I am stuck with a screen that
    says "Just a Moment" with spinning circles. Tried to reboot, but it goes back to the same screen after booting every time. Any suggestions?

Makemeweak, Jan 16, 2019
  4. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

Brand New Surface Pro 3 Stuck on "Just a moment..."

I just opened my new surface 3 pro and it's stuck at the just a moment screen? I did a hard reset and still nothing. Any suggestions ?????

TeenaTamara, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

"Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

1. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Moment Stuck Screen

2. Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever: I performed the reset through Windows Recovery and selected 'Remove Everything.' However, I encountered two issues:The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error during Windows installation. As a result, the installation cannot proceed. To install...
  3. Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reset Stuck on "Just a Moment" Screen Forever: I performed the reset through Windows Recovery and selected 'Remove Everything.' However, I encountered two issues:The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error during Windows installation. As a result, the installation cannot proceed. To install...
  4. Windows 10 Just a moment after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Just a moment after reset: I was trying to reset my pc to clean it up, and while resetting it I accidentally turned it off. now when I power it up, it says "just a moment" for around 5 minutes, and then gives me a screen that says other user. I don't know how to log in from here, and a majority of...
  5. Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset: Hello all, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad that I'm trying to factory reset after some major keyboard issues apparently still ongoing, so I'm using a USB Bluetooth keyboard that I had lying around. I created a media image on a USB drive using the media creation tool, so I could...
  6. Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.: Hello Everyone, I have a desktop all in one from DELL. My desktop was running slow because I installed too many software. Therefore, I decided to reset the windows. After Completing the reset and waiting 7 hours there was a menu options popped up where I had to select the...
  7. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: My PC keeps going back to the Home page, where the Country, Keyboard Design, etc. is asked, at the first start, and then, after entering the information, it gets stuck in "Just a moment." After a while, return to the same "Hello" page. Note that I don't have any device or...
  8. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: [IMG]My PC keeps going back to the Startup page (Hi There Page) where the Country, Keyboard Layout etc are asked on the very first startup, and then after entering the info, gets stuck on ‘Just a Moment’. After a while, gets back to the Same ‘Hi There’ Page. Please Note :...
  9. Windows 10 Reset stuck on "Just a moment"

Windows 10 Reset stuck on "Just a moment": I had an HP laptop lying around I hadn't used in awhile... And decided to do a complete factory reset to start fresh and make sure my computer was as fast as it could be. I restarted, pressed f11 to enter the advanced menu, and did a complete reset where I deleted...
  10. Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset

Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset: A while back I had a problem with a program or driver that made my laptop freeze upon loading into the desktop, I couldnt find the problem and ended up just doing a factory reset after transfering my files to an external hard drive. Upon loading back into windows after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Resetting pc Windows 10 is taking long just a moment

2. google chrome sync stuck in paused after windows 10 reset to version 1909

3. computer stuck on just a moment screen

4. windows 10 AND just a moment,
  5. windows 10 just a moment screen,
  6. win 10 stuck at justa moment,
  7. after factory resetting laptop it stuck on just a moment screen,
  8. after reset my dell i get just a moment everytime,
  9. stuckbin just amoment after windows 10 updaye,
  10. just a moment windows 10 stuck,
  11. windows 10 restart stuck in just a moment,