Windows 10: "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on

Discus and support "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Even after re-installing win 10 this came back...over and over again with a different hard drive and combination of hard drives. It has been this way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HowardLute, Jun 14, 2019.

1. "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on

Even after re-installing win 10 this came back...over and over again with a different hard drive and combination of hard drives. It has been this way for the last 4 days. I have used my backup to re-install the apparently damaged win 10 install but it does the same thing after it is installed. Bah Humbug!!!

:)

HowardLute, Jun 14, 2019

2. Wait a moment while preparing the backup ;(

Hive finaly installed latest Nokia Suite. Can see new update to Belle, have started it, and on step 2 ( Wait a moment while preparing the backup ) nothing happens. Already have wait more than 20 mins, and still the same.

My phone is empty totaly, i made hard reset before update, and cards also formated. Why i still cannot update the phone? Can i skip this step somehow?

GSMtricksTEAM, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 14, 2019
  4. dacrone Win User

"Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

"Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on

1. "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on - Similar Threads - Moment wait screen

2. Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login: Everytime I turn on my HP laptop and I login, a blue rectangle with a text saying ''Just a moment'' appears. It goes away after 10/15 seconds, when I can finally see my desktop. How can I fix this issue? submitted by /u/Fra3278 [link] [comments]...
  3. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  4. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  5. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Just wait a moment on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just wait a moment on start up: For a while now whenever I shut down my computer and login to my user it brings up a "Just wait a moment" pop up and stays on it for about 5 mins before letting me into the desktop. I have already posted a question and was told to reinstall windows using media creation tool....
  7. Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user

Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user: i noticed that in the past few days, every time I enter my password to login the user, I get "Just a moment" pop up which sits there for a about 5 mins before proceeding to desktop. Is there a solution to this....
  8. Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login: Am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 build 19041.329 The past few days, everytime i enter password to login, i get a blue screen saying "Just a moment" which sits there for a minute or two before proceeding to desktop. I assume it is related to the last update. Is it anything I...
  9. Just a moment screen after loging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just a moment screen after loging in: For some reason I cannot access my desktop anymore. Had a system update around noon and since then it uploads a "startselector" in yellow at the top. "try again" at the bottom. When I press try again, it goes to a just a moment page. It seems like the computer works in...
  10. Just a moment

Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Just a Moment wait screen after Windows sign in