Windows 10: "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation.

Discus and support "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. So I got a new PC yesterday which supposedly has "pre installed windows" I've been stuck in this Just a moment loading screen for 10 hours. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KyuraL, Dec 25, 2015.

1. KyuraL Win User

"Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation.

Hi. So I got a new PC yesterday which supposedly has "pre installed windows" I've been stuck in this Just a moment loading screen for 10 hours. Any help?
    i5,GTX 950 , 8GB RAM + "windows 10"

:)

KyuraL, Dec 25, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 25, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation. :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation. :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation. :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation. :)

musum, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Saltgrass Win User

A little more info might help. This is a desktop system and all you did was turn it on or was this after you had gone through the Out of Box Experience and set the system up for use? Does it have an internet connection available?

Saltgrass, Dec 25, 2015
Thema:

1. "Just a moment" Windows 10 Installation. - Similar Threads - moment Installation

2. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...: I was installing windows but my screen got stucked on just moment.Somehow I managed to go to the recovery page but when I choose CMD there was defaultuser0 which was not my PC account.what should I do now.I am scared.please help me ...........
  3. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...: I was installing windows but my screen got stucked on just moment.Somehow I managed to go to the recovery page but when I choose CMD there was defaultuser0 which was not my PC account.what should I do now.I am scared.please help me ...........
  4. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to fix error:"Another installation process is running.Wait a moment,then click Retry."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix error:"Another installation process is running.Wait a moment,then click Retry.": I used Visual Studio 2022 to write a Excel-addinbased on dotnet framework 4.8 and used the "Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Projects 2022" to package and generate it. I add the dotnet Framework4.8 and Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Office Runtime into "Custom...
  6. how to fix error:"Another installation process is running.Wait a moment,then click Retry."

how to fix error:"Another installation process is running.Wait a moment,then click Retry.": I used Visual Studio 2022 to write a Excel-addinbased on dotnet framework 4.8 and used the "Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Projects 2022" to package and generate it. I add the dotnet Framework4.8 and Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Office Runtime into "Custom...
  7. how to fix error:"Another installation process is running.Wait a moment,then click Retry."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  9. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  10. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after reset just a moment

2. windows10 just a moment

3. resetting windows 10 stuck on just a moment

4. windows 10 installation just a moment