Windows 10: Just a question about pricing

Discus and support Just a question about pricing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How much US dollars is Windows 10 64-bit Pro and Windows 10 64-bit Home? 42487 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by seek, Feb 29, 2016.

1. seek Win User

Just a question about pricing

How much US dollars is Windows 10 64-bit Pro and Windows 10 64-bit Home?

:)

2. tubago Win User

Just a question about Nokia 6510

I just made a call and the same happened! Im using the battery on the 7250 again and im gonna use it for a while. It seems it is a phone probem. Anyone know if fixing it is expensive? expensive = its cheaper to buy a new phone

tubago, Feb 29, 2016
  3. tubago Win User
    Just a question about Nokia 6510

But. There isnt any problem using a battery with abhigher voltage? Thats what worrying me at this moment. This battery seems to work better. But i'll test it and then ill leave a comment if this battery works fine Just a question about pricing :)

tubago, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

5. bobkn Win User
    At Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More - Newegg.com, the OEM versions are $99.99 and $139.99. The licenses are intended for computers to be sold, but as far as I know, there is no enforcement of that.

Microsoft offers zero support for these licenses. They are also not allowed to be transferred to new PCs, unlike the retail versions.

bobkn, Feb 29, 2016
  6. seek Win User
    Ok, so if I wanted to build a new system I can't use the Windows 10 Pro that I updated on this Laptop for free from Windows 7? I was just thinking about buying Windows 10 Home (because it's cheaper) and put it on this laptop and put this Windows 10 Pro from my old laptop on my new system.

7. bobkn Win User
    Unless the Windows 7 license on the laptop is a retail one, you couldn't transfer it to a new system. Sorry.

bobkn, Mar 1, 2016
  8. seek Win User

bummer

seek, Mar 1, 2016
  9. WHS
    whs Win User
    It's not a bummer - it is a good deal. You get the OS for half price.

Thema:

1. Just a question about pricing - Similar Threads - question pricing

2. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  3. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  4. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  6. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  7. I have a big question.

8. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  9. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  10. Windows 10 Pricing: Some questions answered, more info coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Pricing: Some questions answered, more info coming soon: On January 21, Microsoft held a press conference where they discussed the next chapter of Windows, and showcased a lot of cool new features that are coming in Windows 10, such as Cortana integration, a new web browser codenamed Spartan, and even new hardware that's going to...