Windows 10: Just a question about pricing

Discus and support Just a question about pricing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How much US dollars is Windows 10 64-bit Pro and Windows 10 64-bit Home? 42487 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by seek, Feb 29, 2016.

1. seek Win User

Just a question about pricing

How much US dollars is Windows 10 64-bit Pro and Windows 10 64-bit Home?

:)

2. tubago Win User

Just a question about Nokia 6510

I just made a call and the same happened! Im using the battery on the 7250 again and im gonna use it for a while. It seems it is a phone probem. Anyone know if fixing it is expensive? expensive = its cheaper to buy a new phone

tubago, Feb 29, 2016
  3. tubago Win User
    Just a question about Nokia 6510

But. There isnt any problem using a battery with abhigher voltage? Thats what worrying me at this moment. This battery seems to work better. But i'll test it and then ill leave a comment if this battery works fine Just a question about pricing :)

tubago, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

5. bobkn Win User
    At Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More - Newegg.com, the OEM versions are $99.99 and $139.99. The licenses are intended for computers to be sold, but as far as I know, there is no enforcement of that.

Microsoft offers zero support for these licenses. They are also not allowed to be transferred to new PCs, unlike the retail versions.

bobkn, Feb 29, 2016
  6. seek Win User
    Ok, so if I wanted to build a new system I can't use the Windows 10 Pro that I updated on this Laptop for free from Windows 7? I was just thinking about buying Windows 10 Home (because it's cheaper) and put it on this laptop and put this Windows 10 Pro from my old laptop on my new system.

7. bobkn Win User
    Unless the Windows 7 license on the laptop is a retail one, you couldn't transfer it to a new system. Sorry.

bobkn, Mar 1, 2016
  8. seek Win User

bummer

seek, Mar 1, 2016
  9. WHS
    whs Win User
    It's not a bummer - it is a good deal. You get the OS for half price.

Thema:

1. Just a question about pricing - Similar Threads - question pricing

2. Recovery Drive Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recovery Drive Question: A couple of questions: 1) I have (3) machines with Windows 10 on them. Will a single recovery drive be usable on all three...if I ever needed it...or do I have to make (3) individual recovery drives? One machine is Windows 10 Home and the others are Pro...if that makes a...
  3. Windows 10 AzureAD joined device different login questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 AzureAD joined device different login questions: Hi there - I have remote offices all over the world where we're trying to slim down on the footprint but not having local domain controllers or any physical servers. I have AzureAD setup and I can join machines to it remotely over the internet. It seems that when this is...
  4. Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop: Hey guys I was trying to upgrade ram for my Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop. I bought a (Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptops (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A1K43CB1) off amazon. I installed it and it still shows only 8gb. It is not picking it up. I was recommended...
  5. Cortana can hear me, but still won't respond to any questions

in Cortana
    Cortana can hear me, but still won't respond to any questions: So when I say "Hey Cortana" or click the little Cortana icon, she pops up. As I am asking her a question, I can see the words across the bottom of the screen so obviously she hears me. After that, the little circle icon will either spin for a few minutes and close, or she'll...
  6. Question wireless display problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question wireless display problem: Hello, I have windows 10 1909 and Im trying to use the wireless display i can connect my android phone to the laptop and i can connect android to the smart tv too but i cant connect the laptop to the smart tv the tv appears to connect and shows " Ready to play " while laptop...
  7. Password and Answers to security questions changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password and Answers to security questions changed: I was logging into my pc to notice that my password is incorrect and i tried my password like 100 times and different ones. Then i went to try my security questions and i know the answers by heart and none of them are correct. Nobody has access to my pc and im the only one...
  8. Getting a new Windows 10 computer and looking to do a clean install, but have some questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting a new Windows 10 computer and looking to do a clean install, but have some questions.: I've been doing some research about what to do with a new computer, and many are suggesting a clean windows 10 install to remove all the bloatware. That all seems fine to me, though I have a couple of questions below. I'm getting an Acer Predator Helios 300; Windows 10 Do...
  9. Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions: Due to current situation i am now working from home everyday. I now access my work email (Outlook) and all other work server based files through Citrix Receiver. I am accessing this through my own PC due being more confortable and easier to work on a bigger screen rather...
  10. Windows 10 Pricing: Some questions answered, more info coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Pricing: Some questions answered, more info coming soon: On January 21, Microsoft held a press conference where they discussed the next chapter of Windows, and showcased a lot of cool new features that are coming in Windows 10, such as Cortana integration, a new web browser codenamed Spartan, and even new hardware that's going to...