Windows 10: Just a question about the windows 10 insider issue i'm facing.

Discus and support Just a question about the windows 10 insider issue i'm facing. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi yesterday i had a major problem downloading and installing the latest build from the insider program,and even had help with former Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TersisWilvin, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Just a question about the windows 10 insider issue i'm facing.

Hi yesterday i had a major problem downloading and installing the latest build from the insider program,and even had help with former Microsoft employees but nothing no one could fix it,but the major question i wanted to ask,what can we do if we tried all the methods Microsoft had gave us but nothing work to fix this issue? Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) (6) Last failed install attempt on ‎4/‎12/‎2019 - 0x80242016 [nothing worked to fix this issue :c I've been having computer issues since I've tried to fix the issue : such as slow performance,programs crash for no reason when they shouldn't,settings is slow and sometimes unresponsive,and the startup speed has been affected[its now slow and no apps are running during boot up to cause this,i really don't really want to do reinstall,but if that is the case,is there a way to save my files and maybe apps,and one last thing,i can get into safe mode etc...but my computer has been acting this way since day yesterday.OS Version : Windows 10 professional Build 18362.53 [installed : 3/24/19] HP Pavilion 15 core i7 7th gen laptop {Laptop id: HP 15-cc060wm}[5 months old] Just a question about the windows 10 insider issue i'm facing. 97a90a9f-5c79-4691-9793-74c9b8888608?upload=true.png

:)

TersisWilvin, Apr 13, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Just a question about the windows 10 insider issue i'm facing.

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-default-programs-in-windows-10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Just a question about the windows 10 insider issue i'm facing.

1. Just a question about the windows 10 insider issue i'm facing. - Similar Threads - question insider issue

2. In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,: I am running Windows 11 on my 2 year old Laptop, it was running Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I am facing this issue. Please help me solve it or if it's a bug, then please raise this issue to Microsoft to release an update to fix it....
  3. In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,: I am running Windows 11 on my 2 year old Laptop, it was running Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I am facing this issue. Please help me solve it or if it's a bug, then please raise this issue to Microsoft to release an update to fix it....
  4. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...
  5. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...
  6. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Question about insider builds...

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about insider builds...: I’m currently on 18298 im downloading the iso for 18290... gonna install it... question 1: when i install 18290 will i have to update to 18298 sinceI’m in the insider build program question 2: if I install 18290 and stop to receive insider builds, can I re enable insider...
  10. Windows 10 1809 question about insider builds.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1809 question about insider builds.: Hey guys, thanks to a lot of support here I enrolled in the insider program. I got a update and my build went from 17763.164 to 17763.165....Is this the latest build? i could be wrong but brink your on 18*** ... just wanna know. Hoping with the build I’m on brightness issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) (19