Windows 10: just a question to those that take care of Windows 10

Discus and support just a question to those that take care of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i am one of many users of pc that have dual boot,Windows and Linux,now that you are not gonna come up with a new version of Windows,can u make the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MariusApo, Oct 9, 2016.

1. MariusApo Win User

just a question to those that take care of Windows 10

i am one of many users of pc that have dual boot,Windows and Linux,now that you are not gonna come up with a new version of Windows,can u make the Windows at shut down to unmount all the partitions/drives that don't have the Windows install on ? it will make all Linux users life more easier...ty

:)

MariusApo, Oct 9, 2016

2. Question to those that own an N8

I have an N8 running Belle Refresh as a backup phone and it has always been trusty and worked great for me.

1. battery life under Belle and Belle Refresh is great compared to previous iterations of Symbian^3.

2. awesome, simply awesome.

3. can't say as haven't used

adrianhughesNSD, Oct 9, 2016
  3. Ishami Win User
    Question to those that own an N8

I was originally going to be buying a Nokia N9, but due to a 1143 dollar phone bill, that entire idea went away. The N8 is only 200 on amazon, I live here in the US. I've NEVER used a Symbian device. I've only used iOS, Android and Windows phone devices,
    with some WebOS devices in between. So I had some questions.

1. How is the battery life?

2. How is the performance with Belle?

3.Is the Spotify app and Kik Messenger app actually good? They're **bleep** poor on Windows phone.

Ishami, Oct 9, 2016
  4. just a question to those that take care of Windows 10

What do you mean "Not gonna come up with a new version of Windows"???

The recent Anniversary Update is already the third version of Win10, and there are more to come.

As to unmounting the Windows filesystem partitions, you can have it do that by disabling Fast Startup -- as that is the new hibernation setup that keeps the partitions mounted.

Mark Phelps, Oct 9, 2016
  5. MariusApo Win User
    yes,you are right,but i was talking about windows number,that will not going to be a new windows,like windows 11 or 12 and so on,and yes i know about that option,but the whole beauty of windows is that fast startup,but why can't just be a startup made only for the partition or drive that windows was installed on ? is there a command line to add or a scrip to make that in fast startup to make possible that all the other partition or drives to be released by it's grab ? must be a way to keep the fast startup and that only for the partition where windows is installed,that would be something

MariusApo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

just a question to those that take care of Windows 10

1. just a question to those that take care of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - question those care

2. How to take care of laptop battery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to take care of laptop battery?: Hello, my laptop is an Acer Predator Helios 300 with an Rtx 3060. I mostly use this to game and do work on it. Recently I've noticed that my battery wear levels have increased on HWMonitor. Before, it was at 8%, but after I played games on it for 2-3 hours for a few days a...
  3. How to take care of laptop battery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to take care of laptop battery?: Hello, my laptop is an Acer Predator Helios 300 with an Rtx 3060. I mostly use this to game and do work on it. Recently I've noticed that my battery wear levels have increased on HWMonitor. Before, it was at 8%, but after I played games on it for 2-3 hours for a few days a...
  4. just a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just a question: what's the difference between windows 11 home and windows 11 pro education, I just upgraded mines but don't see any difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-question/d120c8d0-54fa-4f77-95ae-7368f2fc2b81
  5. just a question

just a question: what's the difference between windows 11 home and windows 11 pro education, I just upgraded mines but don't see any difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-question/d120c8d0-54fa-4f77-95ae-7368f2fc2b81
  6. just a random question

just a random question: if i have a windows pro digital license linked to the hardware, will it work with other windows editions if i choose another edition during the clean install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-random-question/296c6e90-58d7-4176-a01e-76dc42b25c66
  7. microsoft customer care chat just hung in between

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft customer care chat just hung in between: i was chatting with the customer support to get my issue resolved, he ended the chat saying this download will take time and he said i can contact the other with same issue using my case no. or link that he provided. after downloading when i again wanted to join the chat i...
  8. a question for those who have upgraded windows 10 from 20h2 to 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    a question for those who have upgraded windows 10 from 20h2 to 21h1: how long does it take for the update to finish for users who are on 20h2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-question-for-those-who-have-upgraded-windows-10/a30b37ca-512c-4233-a176-b26e5c9d1f46
  9. Email, "Attention Required" message. How to take care of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email, "Attention Required" message. How to take care of this?: I keep getting the message "Attention Required" on my e-mail. How do I han dle this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attention-required-message-how-to-take-care/87fe7b74-6e27-4f53-83ee-5178892420a0
  10. Take care of my new hard disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Take care of my new hard disk: Hi Ten forums Team. Merry Christmast and Happy New year. Maybe you remember me. I send you a disk report and it aparently in perfect state i perform your test and the bios test. But that disk previously hits on the ground and that "health" was aparetnly now that disk have 4...