Windows 10: Just a statement

Discus and support Just a statement in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I can't begin to tell you how much I hate you. You broke my computer with your unchecked updates. Now, I am experiencing a reboot at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ih8uMicrosoft, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Just a statement

Dear Microsoft,

I can't begin to tell you how much I hate you. You broke my computer with your unchecked updates. Now, I am experiencing a reboot at the choose keyboard page. I HATE YOU. I don't want to create a disk. You should have made sure your stuff works.

If I didn't have to use your crapass os for work I would certainly be installing linux.

You suck.

:)

Ih8uMicrosoft, Feb 4, 2021
  2. jj mack Win User

bank statements

This problem has been addressed before but for me it did not produce a resolution. Since installing Windows 10 I cannot print my bank statements (WebBroker). A right click gives only the "save as" option. The "..." icon (which has "print" as an option)
    disappears when the statement page comes up. Ctrl P will not show the bank statement in the preview box; I get a blank page with a minuscule square in the upper left hand corner. (Though the actual webpage will show up in the preview box if I chose to print
    that.) The only way to print a statement is to save it first and them print the saved document....a real pain. I have checked that my printer is shown as the default printer and I have updated my Adobe. I even tried unchecking "enable protected mode" as
    someone suggested. This was never a problem with windows 8. What could be the problem?

jj mack, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Ko Iris Win User
    Preview for Azure Statement -BizSpark Plus

please call back < Phone number removed by VM > for the detail of our Azure Statement -BizSpark Plus :

1. Billing
    2. Usage
    3. Storage
    4. Cost
    many thanks ...Iris

Office Manager

Fano Labs Limited

Ko Iris, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Just a statement

Error of privacy statement

Hi AGNEPL,

In order to help you with your concern about Microsoft privacy statement, kindly answer the following questions:

• What were the rules or points you accepted when you experience the issue?
    • Can you provide us a screen shot of the actual error for us to investigate further?
    • What were you trying to accomplish in HP recovery manager when this happened?

Kindly reply to this thread for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Just a statement

1. Just a statement - Similar Threads - statement

2. Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???: Carrina O’Neill 01/06/89 0484040847 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 36 Golden ash drive Mildura vic 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-a-paid-transaction-of-9107-on-my/61e22e1f-1f4f-45c9-a560-930db54d3fa3
  3. Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???: Carrina O’Neill 01/06/89 0484040847 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 36 Golden ash drive Mildura vic 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-a-paid-transaction-of-9107-on-my/61e22e1f-1f4f-45c9-a560-930db54d3fa3
  4. I have a transaction on my bank statement from Microsoft that I don't recognize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a transaction on my bank statement from Microsoft that I don't recognize: I have an unrecognizable transaction on my bank statement with the reference Dlocal*Microsoft MI and I have not authorized the transaction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-transaction-on-my-bank-statement-from/7374c7f8-17a0-41a9-ba27-020be55eb0e6
  5. I have a transaction on my bank statement from Microsoft that I don't recognize

I have a transaction on my bank statement from Microsoft that I don't recognize: I have an unrecognizable transaction on my bank statement with the reference Dlocal*Microsoft MI and I have not authorized the transaction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-transaction-on-my-bank-statement-from/7374c7f8-17a0-41a9-ba27-020be55eb0e6
  6. what is nohup alternative in windows? Please check my problem statement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is nohup alternative in windows? Please check my problem statement: I have a windows VM and I want to run 8 hour jmx load test on it. The problem here is the jmx run stops when VM logs out. How to keep the process running in background in windows? I want something similar to nohup in linux...
  7. what is nohup alternative in windows? Please check my problem statement

what is nohup alternative in windows? Please check my problem statement: I have a windows VM and I want to run 8 hour jmx load test on it. The problem here is the jmx run stops when VM logs out. How to keep the process running in background in windows? I want something similar to nohup in linux...
  8. What does GOOGLE *Gototop g co/helppay mean when it appears on my bank statement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What does GOOGLE *Gototop g co/helppay mean when it appears on my bank statement: So for those of you who are seeing Google charges on your account statement or credit card statement and asking why??? It is a Google Pay Charge for whatever you purchase with Google Pay. I just got this charge and was wondering what it was when I realized that I just paid...
  9. What does GOOGLE *Gototop g co/helppay mean when it appears on my bank statement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does GOOGLE *Gototop g co/helppay mean when it appears on my bank statement: So for those of you who are seeing Google charges on your account statement or credit card statement and asking why??? It is a Google Pay Charge for whatever you purchase with Google Pay. I just got this charge and was wondering what it was when I realized that I just paid...
  10. What does GOOGLE *Gototop g co/helppay mean when it appears on my bank statement