Windows 10: Just Answer - Microsoft Support. Scam or Legit? - Audio Problems,...

Discus and support Just Answer - Microsoft Support. Scam or Legit? - Audio Problems,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys! This is a 2 part question:1. Just Answer - Microsoft Support.Is this scam or legit.I'm trying to get help with my audio problems part 2, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Angryhamdog, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Just Answer - Microsoft Support. Scam or Legit? - Audio Problems,...

Hey Guys! This is a 2 part question:1. Just Answer - Microsoft Support.Is this scam or legit.I'm trying to get help with my audio problems part 2, and this is a 'Microsoft website that is very verified', and I need to know if this is a scam. I am currently waiting for the tech guy to answer.Is this a site to get a virus/malware/other people to access my computer? The McAfee protection hasn't said anything yet but I don't know.2. My Headphone audio problemsMy Headphones are not doing sound, my computer is.My headphones are plugged in, and I plugged them into my phone, and they work fine, but

:)

Angryhamdog, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Apr 24, 2021
  3. 'RickT Win User
    Support teq in California are they legit.

Not a new scam

'RickT, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Just Answer - Microsoft Support. Scam or Legit? - Audio Problems,...

Microsoft support scams

Yes. That's a scam.

Microsoft doesn't call you if you didn't ask them to call you.

Do not trust unsolicited calls. Do not provide any personal information.

Please read:

And watch:

Fake Tech Support Scams – video from the MS Digital Crimes Unit

Jsssssssss, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Just Answer - Microsoft Support. Scam or Legit? - Audio Problems,...

1. Just Answer - Microsoft Support. Scam or Legit? - Audio Problems,... - Similar Threads - Answer Microsoft Support

2. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam or legit: Me and my boss keeps receiving an email to this guy cali villegas claiming that he is from microsoft. he said that we need to pay a 2,088 dollars for the balance client access license plus the penalty is this legit? by the way the email he uses is from gmail.i need help with...
  3. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scam or legit: Me and my boss keeps receiving an email to this guy cali villegas claiming that he is from microsoft. he said that we need to pay a 2,088 dollars for the balance client access license plus the penalty is this legit? by the way the email he uses is from gmail.i need help with...
  4. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Legit support firm or Scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Legit support firm or Scam?: Hi Microsoft. I have had to have my PC rebuilt due to downloads being locked. I have received it back but have to reinstall Office. I typed in my code and got a screen that said the key had been accepted but the download failed with contact information boxes for me to fill in...
  6. Is Microsoft Support at **** a scam

Is Microsoft Support at **** a scam: I posted a question on this forum. I received an email response to call ****. The "agent" I spoke with for a FEE was going to "fix" my win 10. In retrospect my original problem was NOT win 10 related, but a Netflix recording issue. If this forum can't be trusted it is...
  7. Is this Legit or Scam?

Is this Legit or Scam?: Hi recived mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is this a legit mail? [Original Title: Mail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-legit-or-scam/b69a33dd-79c6-4ce5-a50f-344b8d9181b4
  8. Isumsoft legit or scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Isumsoft legit or scam?: Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with this company and it's software. I've seen previous posts related to the company, but not many. My only concern, is the bad reviews the company has. Most are complaining about the customer service, or the product...
  9. Is this legit or is this a scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit or is this a scam?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HistoryLord802 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2sr1p/is_this_legit_or_is_this_a_scam/
  10. Scam or legit?

Scam or legit?: 8-23-19 Received call today from a guy stating he was from MSN by name of Addi Wilson. He said he was a Senior System Engineer. Stated I have numerous viruses, malware and 3 episodes of someone trying to hack into system. Seemed legit to me so I gave him access to my...