Windows 10: Just asking

Discus and support Just asking in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know if i can connect a second monitor to my laptop? submitted by /u/us_airways_001-yt [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/us_airways_001-yt, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Just asking

/u/us_airways_001-yt, Dec 17, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Just asking :p

cadaveca, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Ar3s Win User

Just asking

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

Just asking

1. Just asking - Similar Threads - asking

2. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  3. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  4. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  6. I don't even know how to ask this question...

I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  7. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. It is asking for Administrative PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is asking for Administrative PIN: I went into the Find Location button and I turn on the location button and thinking that the locked button in this button was to lock my location, not lock me out of my computer. It is asking for the administrative pin which I am the administrator, because it is my personal...
  9. It is asking for Administrative PIN

It is asking for Administrative PIN: I went into the Find Location button and I turn on the location button and thinking that the locked button in this button was to lock my location, not lock me out of my computer. It is asking for the administrative pin which I am the administrator, because it is my personal...
  10. My laptop is asking for a Bitlocker recovery

My laptop is asking for a Bitlocker recovery: My laptop started asking for a Bitlocker recovery key every time I start up the computer. This started after a recent windows update. I was able to find the key but it is just frustrating that I have to enter it every time I use the computer. How do I stop this from...