Windows 10: Just background picture on the screen

Discus and support Just background picture on the screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I boot my PC - it is booting but I see just my background picture on the screen: no shortcuts, no icons. The taskbar is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicoleRinker, May 12, 2020.

1. Just background picture on the screen

I boot my PC - it is booting but I see just my background picture on the screen: no shortcuts, no icons. The taskbar is not working

:)

NicoleRinker, May 12, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 12, 2020
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 12, 2020
  4. Just background picture on the screen

Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Just background picture on the screen

1. Just background picture on the screen - Similar Threads - background picture screen

2. Picture of program stuck in background of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Picture of program stuck in background of screen: I ran a program and came back a couple minutes later to my PC still on it, however the screen was giving me a shaking motion almost as if it couldn’t pick up all the specs of the screen, I close it, restart my PC and it’s like that rapid motion installed a permanent image...
  3. Picture of program stuck in background of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture of program stuck in background of screen: I ran a program and came back a couple minutes later to my PC still on it, however the screen was giving me a shaking motion almost as if it couldn’t pick up all the specs of the screen, I close it, restart my PC and it’s like that rapid motion installed a permanent image...
  4. Picture of program stuck in background of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen background picture on sign in: Is there a way to focus background picture on sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background-picture-on-sign-in/b49422bc-cce8-441b-b50b-1226bf52180a
  6. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

Lock Screen background picture on sign in: Is there a way to focus background picture on sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background-picture-on-sign-in/b49422bc-cce8-441b-b50b-1226bf52180a
  7. Lock Screen - Picture for background not working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen - Picture for background not working.: Hello everyone.I have acer laptop, and unfortunately, the lock screen background for pictures is not working, the windows spotlight is working while the slideshow or picture just shows a blacked-out screen. Please let me know how it can be fixed....
  8. Lock Screen - Picture for background not working.

Lock Screen - Picture for background not working.: Hello everyone.I have acer laptop, and unfortunately, the lock screen background for pictures is not working, the windows spotlight is working while the slideshow or picture just shows a blacked-out screen. Please let me know how it can be fixed....
  9. Issue with lock screen background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with lock screen background picture: In Settings Personalize Lock screen, I have checked Windows Spotlight. "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" is also checked. Yet every tine I boot my desktop computer, I see the same "background" picture a Paris monument. I am not asked if I like it or...
  10. Lock Screen background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen background picture: Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen. I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture. I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I...