Windows 10: Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...

Discus and support Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, so I just bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro to run windows 10, and there is no input option for my headset. The only options are shown above. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lhelprin110, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...

Hey, so I just bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro to run windows 10, and there is no input option for my headset. The only options are shown above. When the "Microphone" option is enabled no audio works and I wanted to talk to my friends on discord for the time being. I am willing to answer any questions if you have them.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my... 17fad381-f373-4e58-968c-a72a2820c8fc?upload=true.png

:)

lhelprin110, Apr 9, 2021

2. Windows Phone Connector Works Great But Any Plans for Zune on Mac?

Windows Phone Connector does it's job, but are there any plans for Zune software on the Mac? As of now, I have to choose to either bootcamp my Mac everytime or use WPC, which limits how I buy apps and how I import photos. Any help would be great.

StriderNo9, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Eric Idle Win User
    Windows 10 on early/late 2008 Mac Pro 3,1 with Bootcamp?

According to Apple, the highest supported version of Windows on a Mac Pro (early/late 2008) using Bootcamp is Windows 7 SP1, which is what I currently have installed. Will the free Windows 10 upgrade even run on my machine? I assume there are plans to upgrade
    the Bootcamp driver package for Windows 10, but will it be available for Mac Pro 3,1, or will it be Mac Pro 4,1, and later only?

If there will be no support for Mac Pro 3,1 that'll be a real shame... do I really need to spend yet another $4-5,000 on the latest Mac Pro just to run Windows 10, when I already have an 8-core, 32 GB RAM beast? My current machine was a huge investment at
    the time, I simply can't afford to spend 4 or 5 thousand dollars every few years on a new computer.

Eric Idle, Apr 9, 2021
  4. rjj1234 Win User

Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...

Possible "Workaround" to Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 7 Professional for Bootcamp on a Mac

I own Windows 7 Pro and I'd love to upgrade to Version 10 and run it on a Bootcamp Partition on my Mac.

Currently this is tricky as Bootcamp currently requires Windown 8 or 10 so I can't seem to be able to even install

version 7 on a drive on my Mac to be able to upgrade to Windows 10. Any suggestions to get around this would

be hugely appreciated. Thanks! Robert

rjj1234, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...

1. Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my... - Similar Threads - bootcamped mac run

2. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  3. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  4. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  5. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  6. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan: First time PC builder here, have an old pc and a new one, looked up some tutorials online for how to install windows 10 onto a new pc, got a bootable USB etc. Problem is that I only have one hard drive, so I moved all my personal files to a usb and decided to use that for the...
  8. bootcamp mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bootcamp mac: Hi every time I try to install windows 10 on my mac air, after downloading the iso image and restarting in windows, I get the error message windows can not be installed on t=drive 0 partition 1. I thought it was the usb key format but I'mnot sure. Have tried everything....
  9. installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp: I recently installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp. I didn't think I needed to buy this so as a consequence I don't have a product key number to enter to authenticate. I have had various problems along the way with volume , well any sound. Any ideas anyone? Cheers...
  10. Windows, Mac & Bootcamp Confusion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows, Mac & Bootcamp Confusion: Ok, so I should start by saying I'm a windows user, and I'm simply trying to understand bootcamp. Ever since windows 8.1 I have started using my own heavily customised windows image as a starting point for any of my computers. It's a simple Macrium Reflect disk image. My...