Windows 10: Just bought a copy of windows...

Discus and support Just bought a copy of windows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I just recently bought windows 10 to put on my laptop because it needed reformatted and had windows 7 on it, I was unable to get a disk for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Xervion, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Xervion Win User

Just bought a copy of windows...

Hello, I just recently bought windows 10 to put on my laptop because it needed reformatted and had windows 7 on it, I was unable to get a disk for this windows and just bought the newest one. It is not doing well with windows 10 and I need a computer so I bought a new desktop, but now i am running into an issue.

I need an OS for the desktop and dont have enough to buy yet another copy of windows and it seems like I'd just be wasting this copy.. Iwant to know if i could remove the windows i had just bought from the laptop and reissue it to the desktop instead? I feel like i would have just wasted an activaiton key because I'm not able to use the laptop with how slowly its running..

:)

Xervion, Feb 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Delicieuxz, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Just bought a copy of windows... - Similar Threads - bought copy

2. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  3. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  4. Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...: I bought a copy of Gears of War for my Windows 11 system. The game is a Gears of War disc copy for PC OS Windows XP & Windows Vista. I have Windows 11. I tried to launch with compatibility mode for Windows XP and Windows Vista. The game does not work with those compatibility...
  5. Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...

Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...: I bought a copy of Gears of War for my Windows 11 system. The game is a Gears of War disc copy for PC OS Windows XP & Windows Vista. I have Windows 11. I tried to launch with compatibility mode for Windows XP and Windows Vista. The game does not work with those compatibility...
  6. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...
  7. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...
  8. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I bought a full copy of Win 10 a little over a year ago, full version. Problem is 64 bit...

I bought a full copy of Win 10 a little over a year ago, full version. Problem is 64 bit...: I bought a full copy of Win 10 a little over a year ago, full version. Problem is 64 bit and not 32 bit. Will not install as my CPU is only 32 bit. Still in it's sealed holder, can I return for the win 10 full install 32 bit version?...
  10. I bought a full copy of Win 10 a little over a year ago, full version. Problem is 64 bit...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought a full copy of Win 10 a little over a year ago, full version. Problem is 64 bit...: I bought a full copy of Win 10 a little over a year ago, full version. Problem is 64 bit and not 32 bit. Will not install as my CPU is only 32 bit. Still in it's sealed holder, can I return for the win 10 full install 32 bit version?...