Windows 10: just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...

Discus and support just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new laptop with Windows 11 home. I am attempting to contact my work servers remotely but they work best with Windows 10. How do I go about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Philip Romeril, Feb 12, 2024.

1. just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...

I have a new laptop with Windows 11 home. I am attempting to contact my work servers remotely but they work best with Windows 10. How do I go about changing my operating system from Windows 11 to Windows 1?

:)

Philip Romeril, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...

1. just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10... - Similar Threads - bought computer Window

2. I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Home office. What printers are good...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Home office. What printers are good...: I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Home office. What printers are good options that will allow me to download the drivers while in safe mode?...
  3. I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Home office. What printers are good...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Home office. What printers are good...: I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Home office. What printers are good options that will allow me to download the drivers while in safe mode?...
  4. just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just bought a new computer with Window 11 home but I need to change it to Windows 10...: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 home. I am attempting to contact my work servers remotely but they work best with Windows 10. How do I go about changing my operating system from Windows 11 to Windows 1?...
  5. Bought new computer it’s loaded with windows 11 pro but licensed with windows 11 home and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought new computer it’s loaded with windows 11 pro but licensed with windows 11 home and...: Bought new laptop from Walmart online store was supposed to com with windows 11home but could not activate because it was loaded with windows 11pro and I received no response from seller how can I fix without spending more money.?...
  6. Bought new computer it’s loaded with windows 11 pro but licensed with windows 11 home and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought new computer it’s loaded with windows 11 pro but licensed with windows 11 home and...: Bought new laptop from Walmart online store was supposed to com with windows 11home but could not activate because it was loaded with windows 11pro and I received no response from seller how can I fix without spending more money.?...
  7. I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a new computer with Windows 11 installed, can I go back to windows 10 since...: Hello, I just bought a new Dell computer and it came with Windows 11 as the operating system. I am having a very hard time using this, can I install Windows 10 instead. My husband & I are seniors and can't quite grasp Windows 11. We were fine with Windows 10Thank you for you...
  8. Just bought windows 10 need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bought windows 10 need help: Sorry everyone I’ve been posting in here and I’m not the best with computers forgive me. I just bought windows home on the Microsoft website. I also have a USB stick to transfer it over to my pc. My issue is after I purchased it it brings me to “ Download windows 10 Disc...
  9. I bought a new computer..with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I bought a new computer..with Windows 10.: I bought a new computer..with Windows 10. but when connecting the sound, the error "you need to activate windows befo[ATTACH]re you can personalize in Windows 10" appears....
  10. Can I just buy a new computer with Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I just buy a new computer with Windows 10 Home?: I install Windows 10 Pro on my computer half year ago. And at that time, it says Windows has not been active. But I continue use it until now. Now I know that it is not be allow. So if I am illegal? Can I just buy a new computer with Windows 10 Home, or if I stop use the...