Windows 10: Just bought Battlefleet gothic II but can't download it

Discus and support Just bought Battlefleet gothic II but can't download it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After 270 mb download simply stops , same thing happens with Battlefleet gothic I. I'm trying to install them from xbox app. Is It a know issues? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BourgeoisInvaders, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Just bought Battlefleet gothic II but can't download it

After 270 mb download simply stops , same thing happens with Battlefleet gothic I. I'm trying to install them from xbox app. Is It a know issues? How can i resolve It?

submitted by /u/BourgeoisInvaders
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BourgeoisInvaders, Aug 11, 2020

2. Gothic: Gothic I Breitbildkamera-Patch davied

So the problem is simple. I was messing up with Gothic I, installing community patches, mods etc. played through it, left it for a while and then decided to remove it. I am pretty sure none of the files are present on my hard drive, but in add or remove
    programs menu I have "Gothic: Gothic I Breitbildkamera-Patch davied" listed with size of 182GB. Since it is nonsence (my system disk is 120GB) it bothers me. Not only my OCD, but the bar that shows how much space is consumed by my apps is scale to the largest
    thing wich is this thing that is no longer even there. So I thought that it might be some bad registry entry, but I have no idea where to look for it to delete it. I trei to google the solution, but with no luck. Please help me solve this.

I also propose a improvement. Let us set the scale for the above mentiond bar. Since my problem is not really a problem, this improvement would solve it just fine.

BlueriteSoul, Aug 11, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Century Gothic font

On the internet, it's all about finding the right search term. I used: is the century gothic font public domain

I quickly learned that Century Gothic belongs to Monotype. You can license it from

Monotype's website

BulldogXX, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Just bought Battlefleet gothic II but can't download it

1. Just bought Battlefleet gothic II but can't download it - Similar Threads - bought Battlefleet gothic

2. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.: Hello, a few years ago I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, and I also downloaded it on one computer; recently I switched to a laptop, I signed in into my microsoft account, but when I try to download the minecraft edition I bought on Microsoft Store it only shows a...
  3. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.: Hello, a few years ago I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition, and I also downloaded it on one computer; recently I switched to a laptop, I signed in into my microsoft account, but when I try to download the minecraft edition I bought on Microsoft Store it only shows a...
  4. Bought Minecraft for Windows 10, can't download it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Modern Gothic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Gothic: Just a noob question, could microsoft change the style of the standard font of gothic? The modern gothic revival is a thing and people are just abandoning the original script and using the Latin Alphabet, if the standard font were more clean and serif, would help a lot to...
  6. Modern Gothic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Gothic: Just a noob question, could microsoft change the style of the standard font of gothic? The modern gothic revival is a thing and people are just abandoning the original script and using the Latin Alphabet, if the standard font were more clean and serif, would help a lot to...
  7. I can't download a game I bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download a game I bought: I have recently purchased an app and it does show up in my order history yet when I go to download/install it, it tells me to buy it again. When I try to buy it again it won't let me because It says I already own it. I have talked with a rep earlier and they told me to do a...
  8. Bought a game, can't download it, in a perpetual loop of insanity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought a game, can't download it, in a perpetual loop of insanity: My daughter bought minecraft java edition, may have changed the password on the account, and now after the launcher is finished i go back to the buy now screen. The money has gone from the account....
  9. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...
  10. Just bought PC and can't login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Just bought PC and can't login: I just bought a new Samsung laptop. Went through the setup. Skipped the part on creating a microsoft acount. Set my password for the laptop. Played around for a while and every thing worked great. Shut down PC. Got on this morning and couldn't log in. I know what my password...