Windows 10: just bought this computer. explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen.

Discus and support just bought this computer. explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by haroldhobbs, May 19, 2019.

1. just bought this computer. explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen.

Explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen

:)

haroldhobbs, May 19, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

just bought this computer. explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen. partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, May 19, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Internet explorer comes on for 3 seconds then disappears

Hi Dar,

There are a lot of possibilities why this issue occurred. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occur?

• Were there any error messages?

• Is it also happening on other
      applications?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Explorer Performance
    Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      at the
      top left corner
      of the
      window screen.

• Clink on
      Internet Explorer Performance
      to run the
      troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, kindly post a
    screenshot
    of the
    Troubleshooting diagnosis. So that, we can investigate this matter further.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 19, 2019
  4. SavEm12 Win User

just bought this computer. explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen.

Re-started Windows Explorer: My screen went blank/dark blue

1. My taskbar disappeared first. I opened task manager and found Windows Explorer at the bottom of the processes.

2. I pressed re-start and normally, the screen goes back to normal. I didn't do the steps you list in 2.

3. No. I just get the list.

4. I restarted my computer and nothing changes. I turned it off and waited, then turned it back on. I get the sign on screen. Enter my password and then the dark blue screen appears.

That 's it.

SavEm12, May 19, 2019
Thema:

just bought this computer. explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen.

1. just bought this computer. explorer only shows up on the bottom 3/4 of my screen. - Similar Threads - bought computer explorer

2. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected: I added a D3100 Docking Station and now it shows 3 monitors but I only have 2 connected. Sometimes the non-existent monitor which always shows as #1 becomes my main monitor and then I have problems. #1 says it is connected to the Graphics 600. The other 2 show they are...
  3. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected: I added a D3100 Docking Station and now it shows 3 monitors but I only have 2 connected. Sometimes the non-existent monitor which always shows as #1 becomes my main monitor and then I have problems. #1 says it is connected to the Graphics 600. The other 2 show they are...
  4. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom: As seen in this photo, part of the top screen shows up below the taskbar. I think the update may have something to do with this. https://ibb.co/89h0F2V...
  6. File Explorer not almost not showing anything. I just started up my computer today and it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer not almost not showing anything. I just started up my computer today and it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vision919 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh54ol/file_explorer_not_almost_not_showing_anything_i/
  7. Hi my file explorer is not showing up. I waited 20 Minutes and only bought this laptop 2...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi my file explorer is not showing up. I waited 20 Minutes and only bought this laptop 2...: See i am extremely scared Please help me.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-file-explorer-is-not-showing-up-i-waited-20/278e1d53-5c48-4c20-83c2-74ebfea6cf25
  8. I bought the Forza Horizon 3 and 4 Ultimate Editions bundle. But it's only visible on the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I bought the Forza Horizon 3 and 4 Ultimate Editions bundle. But it's only visible on the...: So, as I've said in the title, I bought the Horizon 3 and 4 Ultimate Editions bundle. But it's not visible on the Xbox plugin, it's only visible on the Microsoft Store. Will it come on the plugin after I install the game? submitted by /u/Doc_Mcsweetie [link] [comments]...
  9. Wifi not showing up on the tab on the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not showing up on the tab on the bottom of the screen: I am trying to connect to the Wifi and it is not coming up in setting and I tried all the solution try and fix it. They did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-up-on-the-tab-on-the-bottom-of/a0dd542b-cc18-4416-9d87-a14c3507848f
  10. Show additional information at bottom of explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show additional information at bottom of explorer?: Hi! Is it possible to show additional file information at the bottom of the file explorer like it was in windows 7? It was especially useful when the view is set to details and no thumbnails of images are shown and when i click on an image it shows a little preview at the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer only showing 3/4 screen