Windows 10: Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it.

Discus and support Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, and now for some reason windows is telling me "Windows reported that no product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JackWoo2, Apr 11, 2021.

1. JackWoo2 Win User

Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it.

I just bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, and now for some reason windows is telling me "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213" I am currently logged into my microsoft account I bought it on, and I have the invoice. Why is this happening?

:)

JackWoo2, Apr 11, 2021

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it.

Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

Mike -

I explained this to you earlier in another post that there is a bug causing Store Upgrades to Pro to list themselves as Enterprise.

In my post here
    Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99 - Microsoft Community
    I explained to go to Microsoft Support by one of these methods:

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...
    and they would sort it out for you.

Everyone else with this unfortunate bug has had it taken care of by following my advice. Please do that now.

Keep us posted.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it.

1. Just bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99 and I can't figure out how to activate it. - Similar Threads - bought Pro upgrade

2. Can't activate previously bought Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate previously bought Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: I changed my Motherboard, RAM and CPU, and I couldn't reactivate Windows 10 Pro. I don't have a Pro Key, just an upgrade from Home License. So I reinstalled Windows to Home Edition and now want to upgrade it from previously bought Upgrade License in Windows Store. In the...
  3. Can't activate previously bought Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate previously bought Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: I changed my Motherboard, RAM and CPU, and I couldn't reactivate Windows 10 Pro. I don't have a Pro Key, just an upgrade from Home License. So I reinstalled Windows to Home Edition and now want to upgrade it from previously bought Upgrade License in Windows Store. In the...
  4. Can't activate previously bought Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Just bought a Lenovo computer that has Windows Home 11. I can't figure out how to scan a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just bought a Lenovo computer that has Windows Home 11. I can't figure out how to scan a...: Just bought a Lenovo computer that has Windows Home 11. I can't figure out how to scan a document and save it in onedrive and attach to emails. Can anyone help?...
  6. Just bought a Lenovo computer that has Windows Home 11. I can't figure out how to scan a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just bought a Lenovo computer that has Windows Home 11. I can't figure out how to scan a...: Just bought a Lenovo computer that has Windows Home 11. I can't figure out how to scan a document and save it in onedrive and attach to emails. Can anyone help?...
  7. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  8. I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.

I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.: Like the title says, today I bought the windows 10 upgrade from home to pro on the Microsoft store. I didn't receive a product key or digital license and I did upgrade my RAM few months ago. How can I activate my new copy of windows 10 if necessary. Thanks....
  9. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...
  10. bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10

bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10: hello So I bought a new laptop and I cant get sound to play through the headphone jack. I have watched a ton of videos about accessing audio playback but when I go into audio playback it only gives me the option to for speakers. sooooo any advice that doesn't involve me...