Windows 10: Just built a PC, won’t recognize Ethernet.

Discus and support Just built a PC, won’t recognize Ethernet. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ASRock H470M MOBO help I just finished building my new pc. i5-10400 ASRock H470M PRO4 motherboard. 16 GB (8x2) Corsair Vengeance RAM. MSI GTX 1660 TI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/manbeltran, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Just built a PC, won’t recognize Ethernet.

ASRock H470M MOBO help

I just finished building my new pc.

i5-10400 ASRock H470M PRO4 motherboard. 16 GB (8x2) Corsair Vengeance RAM. MSI GTX 1660 TI Gaming X Samsung 970 evo M.2 SSD.

I was able to install windows, and now that windows is installed I have plugged my my Ethernet cable. However, windows is not detecting a network connection? I have tried multiple Ethernet cables and nothing works. I cannot install drivers, make updates, etc.

What can I do to trouble shoot this? I also noticed that only 1 stick of ram is showing in my BIOS, however I thought this would be cleared with some BIOS updates.

PLEASE help, I am completely lost and have no clue where to go. Thanks!

submitted by /u/manbeltran
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/manbeltran, Oct 22, 2020

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 doesn t recognize ethernet cable

I've recently upgraded from win7 to win10, and it says cable is unplugged or broken now, but it was working perfectly fine right before the update. Tried resetting the network settings, and updating the driver automatically with windows by using USB tethering
    to the last version, still not working. Used half and full duplex settings. The cable just won t be recognized

The driver is Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V

Date: 3/21/2017

Version: 12.15.25.6

mosteanudragos, Oct 22, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Just built a PC, won’t recognize Ethernet.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Just built a PC, won’t recognize Ethernet.

1. Just built a PC, won’t recognize Ethernet. - Similar Threads - built won’t recognize

2. My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet: My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet cable, but connects to someone else’s Ethernet. My Ethernet cable however connects to my laptop. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?...
  3. My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet: My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet cable, but connects to someone else’s Ethernet. My Ethernet cable however connects to my laptop. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?...
  4. new built pc won’t run windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new built pc won’t run windows: I recently built a new pc and wanted to boot windows but when I went to boot windows it says it’s going to restart and it just keeps a black screen and won’t boot when I turn off and back on it says “this computer started unexpectedly and it’s going to restart” and when it...
  5. new built pc won’t run windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new built pc won’t run windows: I recently built a new pc and wanted to boot windows but when I went to boot windows it says it’s going to restart and it just keeps a black screen and won’t boot when I turn off and back on it says “this computer started unexpectedly and it’s going to restart” and when it...
  6. Ethernet connection not recognized on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ethernet connection not recognized on PC: I'm connected by ethernet to my PC but have no internet. Had to turn on wireless to type this message. My ethernet is not showing up anywhere, not under settings, not in change adapter settings. I was just working from it today and the all of a sudden it went out. I've...
  7. Why won’t my game launch, I just built this pc and this game won’t launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won’t my game launch, I just built this pc and this game won’t launch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyduck12726486 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l22t2i/why_wont_my_game_launch_i_just_built_this_pc_and/
  8. Ethernet not recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet not recognized: I have had this happen twice now first time I dont know how i fixed it. I'm running: Windows 10 Pro x64 Intel i5-7600k Asus 1060 3gb My computer is not recognizing that my ethernet cable is plugged in. It's a brand new cable, I've done all the troubleshooting that I...
  9. Ethernet won’t work

Ethernet won’t work: New pc didn’t have wireless internet connection so I took a secondary router we had linked it to our internet and plugged in a Ethernet , new router or something and I connected it to the new internet or whatever. A bit later won’t work with some DNS bs so I did a cmd fix and...
  10. PC Won't Recognize Ethernet Cable

PC Won't Recognize Ethernet Cable: submitted by /u/DreiVinci [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpkqiw/pc_wont_recognize_ethernet_cable/