Windows 10: Just Cause 4 play anywhere download failure.

Discus and support Just Cause 4 play anywhere download failure. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to take advantage of my game pass by installing Just Cause 4 on my PC using the xbox app, but have had no luck, just frustration.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MakeBecome, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Just Cause 4 play anywhere download failure.

I have been trying to take advantage of my game pass by installing Just Cause 4 on my PC using the xbox app, but have had no luck, just frustration. For the past 2 days, I have tried to install it with the error code 0x00000001 instantly popping up every time. I tried to fix it with windows updates and other powershell and settings things I found online and eventually the error 0x80073D26 popped up showing there was a problem with game services. Once that randomly went away from a couple restarts and changes, the error 0x00000000 and 0x00000001 came back and I cannot install the game. Please h

:)

MakeBecome, Jun 2, 2021

2. Unable to play Sims 4 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community

As per the description, I understand that you are facing an error "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1103)" while launching SIMS 4 in your computer. It seems like the issue is related with the inconsistency in the system files or
    driver update. I will certainly help you with your issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • When did you install SIMS 4?
    • Have you installed any updates before/after installing the game?
    • What are the system requirements for the game?
    • Have you update your Graphic Drivers?
    Refer the following steps to update graphic driver.

• Click on start button and go to control panel on the right column.
    • Change the view by (from windows explorer) to
      large icons or small icons.
    • Double Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptor, double click on the available entry.
    • Click the tab Driver, click Update Driver.
    Note: I also suggest you to update the display card driver from the computer manufacturer website as well.

Please confirm with the SIMS 4 support if they have released any patches for this game.

I would suggest you to perform clean boot and check you are able to play game.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot

Refer to the link to perform clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

If issue persists please have this game reinstall and check again.

Following are the steps to remove SIMS 4 from Program and Features:

• Press Windows + R, type control panel and then click on
      ok.
    • Double click on Programs and Features.
    • Uninstall all the SIMS 4 related software.
    • Reinstall the application.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I downloaded Ark Scorched Earth but it won't let me play

Hi
    Cheyen,

There are a lot of possible reason why you cannot launch or play that specific game. To isolate this matter, we
    have some questions for you:

• Did you download the game from Windows Store?

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the game is not compatible with Windows 10 and need to be in
    compatibility mode
    for it to run.
    We suggest that you run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes.
    To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Programs.

• Click on
      Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
      and follow the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Just Cause 4 play anywhere download failure.

CANT PLAY GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 CAUSE INFINITY LOADING STUCK ON WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the troubleshooter for Windows
    apps
    and check if it helps.

App Troubleshooter is an automated tool which we have developed to address a number of known issues that can prevent the Apps from running properly. This troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues, including suboptimal screen
    resolution, incorrect security or account settings etc. You can click on this link to download and run the Apps troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to run System file checker. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    You may also, create a local user account in Windows 10 and check
    if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Just Cause 4 play anywhere download failure.

1. Just Cause 4 play anywhere download failure. - Similar Threads - Cause play anywhere

2. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play anywhere: I own game pass ultimate and forza horizon 5 and neither appear on my pc is it because I bought them on my xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a5629b22-0181-43b6-b9e5-f16e18cb766b
  3. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play anywhere: I own game pass ultimate and forza horizon 5 and neither appear on my pc is it because I bought them on my xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a5629b22-0181-43b6-b9e5-f16e18cb766b
  4. Play anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Just cause 4 not downloading on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just cause 4 not downloading on pc: So I've recently bought a pc and have wanted to install some of the games from my xbox library to pc, forza horizon 4 has worked perfectly, however when I got to install just cause 4 it seems to not even want to start installing, when attempting in the Microsoft store I get...
  6. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Play anywhere: My gpu shows that it supports dx12 however when I try to play Forza Horizon 4 it says that it doesn't, has anyone else had this issue? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a8204fa0-eaa5-47b5-947b-224a80c6bec2
  7. web expression 4 just downloaded??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web expression 4 just downloaded??: where is web expression 4 stored on the left sidebar list of programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-expression-4-just-downloaded/743c734f-3415-4dc6-ad7f-b3340650e7a1
  8. Can't download Xbox play anywhere game

Can't download Xbox play anywhere game: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved on my Xbox One and I saw that it was a Xbox Play Anywhere title, so I went onto my PC to download the game on there. I went on the Microsoft Store and searched up the game, but all it says I can do with the game is install it on my other devices...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Play anywhere file location

Forza Horizon 4 Play anywhere file location: I installed Forza Horizon 4 play anywhere in microsoft store on my computer and, the formula drift car pack comes along with xbox game pass. go to where everyone says forza horizon 4 files are which is windows apps and all i see is the formula drift car pack and i cant find...
  10. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere: ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to purchase the game but i already have it on my xbox one. and i don't understand because my friend he can download the game and not...