Windows 10: Just checking if I am able post

Discus and support Just checking if I am able post in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The reason this post is here is that I am unable to post on the HP Community forum and I just wanted to check that the problem is not due to my PC. If... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wiganken, May 14, 2021.

1. wiganken Win User

Just checking if I am able post

The reason this post is here is that I am unable to post on the HP Community forum and I just wanted to check that the problem is not due to my PC. If it appears here then my PC is OK and it may be that their forum is having problems. It was OK earlier when I posted there three times. If anyone knows what can cause the message I would be interested to know. On the HP Community forum I have tried both Firefox and Vivaldi browsers and I keep getting the message as shown in photo. Thanks

:)

wiganken, May 14, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 14, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 14, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

No POST

I just ran into a situation that caused a non post. The board was only rated for 677 / 800 memory. So when I tested a 533 DDR in another board and it worked in that one but not in this one. The slower memory was causing it not to post.

As Freedom suggests: When having a non post problem. Test it not in a case but on a bench, double check the board CPU list and qualified memory list from the manufacture. Only put on the board a CPU one stick of memory. Using the onboard video. No mouse /keyboard / harddrive or any cards. Check all jumpers too

Jetster, May 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Just checking if I am able post - Similar Threads - checking able post

2. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  3. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  4. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  5. I am Not able to check for any updates in windows update panel in settings. I am using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Not able to check for any updates in windows update panel in settings. I am using...: whenever i open windows update in settings, i get a message saying "Something went wrong, try to reopen settings later". What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-check-for-any-updates-in-windows/be15f611-11d4-4280-b882-93f13bff4985
  6. I am Not able to check for any updates in windows update panel in settings. I am using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Not able to check for any updates in windows update panel in settings. I am using...: whenever i open windows update in settings, i get a message saying "Something went wrong, try to reopen settings later". What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-check-for-any-updates-in-windows/be15f611-11d4-4280-b882-93f13bff4985
  7. I am Not able to check for any updates in windows update panel in settings. I am using...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I am not able to Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am not able to Log In: On my windows laptop, it keeps saying "You can't sign into your device right now go to account.live.com to fix the problem.". I have changed my password in order to try to login, however it keeps saying that I can not log in to the device, and must go to account.live.com,...
  9. I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO POSTS IN TECHNET.MICROSOFT.COM: I could not be able to post any questions or discussions from past last month ., whenever I tried click on webpage , I get errors [ATTACH]...
  10. Not able to post to Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not able to post to Facebook: When I try to post to FB from my desktop the window to which I'm trying to post gets dark then goes away. I switched the PC to my wife's desktop and there are no FB problems, only on my desktop. Any ideas on this one? 79334