Windows 10: Just created a video, but WHERE is it on my PC?

Discus and support Just created a video, but WHERE is it on my PC? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just created a video using Camera on my laptop. It didn't ask me to save the video, so where is it? It says it's in C: which could be anywhere! Hate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JenniferFeher, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Just created a video, but WHERE is it on my PC?

I just created a video using Camera on my laptop. It didn't ask me to save the video, so where is it? It says it's in C: which could be anywhere! Hate this.

:)

JenniferFeher, Aug 26, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 26, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Just created a video, but WHERE is it on my PC?

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Just created a video, but WHERE is it on my PC?

1. Just created a video, but WHERE is it on my PC? - Similar Threads - created video WHERE

2. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  3. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  4. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There is a problem with my "Create a video with text"

There is a problem with my "Create a video with text": I wanted to make a video project with a MP4. And there was a error and the error said, We cant add this. Sorry something went wrong, and we can't add this to your video project. I need help!...
  6. I just recorded a video with Camera; where is my video?

I just recorded a video with Camera; where is my video?: I just recorded a video with Camera; where is my video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-recorded-a-video-with-camera-where-is-my/9944ffdd-3be8-47f8-a98e-9af0a3c3af66
  7. No create button in photos app - no option to make videos just albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    No create button in photos app - no option to make videos just albums: Just got a new desktop, windows 10 pro v. 1909 pre installed. Tried to create video as usual from the photo app and there is no option to do so. Seen one answer here about windows N, that's not the version I have, likewise even if I select the photo I want to use and the...
  8. Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the...

Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the...: Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the finished file saved? I haven't used Windows 10 Photos App in a long time, but I do like to create small videos with images I have stored. Anyway, the editing process and creating video...
  9. Where is the share icon on my videos?

Where is the share icon on my videos?: Where is the share icon on my videos? I'd like to share them via email and FB. I was able to find my videos in File Explorer thanks to the answer on another thread. Now I'd like to share them. I am using Windows 10....
  10. where is the video i just made and want to send to a friend?

where is the video i just made and want to send to a friend?: where is the video i just made and want to send to a friend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/where-is-the-video-i-just-made-and-want-to-send-to/7d12ead2-147e-4141-aa95-783878d9b0f4