Windows 10: Just curious about my HD ('s)

Discus and support Just curious about my HD ('s) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I look at the specifications, it shows these: Hard Drives 1 TB (SATA); 6 GB (Solid State Hybrid); 8 GB (Solid State) Does that mean there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Johannes, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Johannes Win User

Just curious about my HD ('s)

When I look at the specifications, it shows these:

Hard Drives 1 TB (SATA); 6 GB (Solid State Hybrid); 8 GB (Solid State)

Does that mean there are three hard drives or is it three-in-one Hard drive?

:)

Johannes, Oct 14, 2015

2. Just curious about bluetooth

I just recently picked up an AIO (ALL-IN-ONE) Pavilion that included a wireless keyboard/mouse (though i managed to swap the wireless keyboard for the traditional wired).... Anyway, It seemed that the wireless mouse is bluetooth. However there is a usb dongle
    that plugs into a usb port so the mouse will work. But wait.... if that's a bluetooth dongle then perhaps I can use that to pair my headphones as well.

However I'm not quite sure if there's ANY bluetooth connectivity. This is where I'm left scratching my head. I mean.. Is it bluetooth, or is it just RC? And if it is bluetooth, would i be able to pair my headphones, or is it limited to keyboard/mouse?

Of course if both answers confirmed: How do I pair my headphones?

Just curious. Thank you.

HannTheftAudio, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Just curious about bluetooth

Sounds highly likely as there's no bluetooth button anywhere in settings. How would I check exactly?

HannTheftAudio, Oct 14, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Check in Device manager which drive it is and it's properties also it's Hardware Id. Those things will let you find exact drive and it's configuration on Google.

Just curious about my HD ('s) [​IMG]

CountMike, Oct 14, 2015
  5. Johannes Win User

Thanks, I guess it is an all-in-one drive then.

Johannes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Just curious about my HD ('s) - Similar Threads - curious

2. curious about two performance differences between Win10 and Win7

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    curious about two performance differences between Win10 and Win7: I just upgraded from Win7 to a clean install of Win10. Hardware specs are fairly high performance, using a clean boot with no startup programs for now, systems are identical other than the OS. Here are the two things that I notice that are different. On Win10 my programs...
  3. curious about two performance differences between Win10 and Win7

in Windows 10 Support
    curious about two performance differences between Win10 and Win7: I just upgraded from Win7 to a clean install of Win10. Hardware specs are fairly high performance, using a clean boot with no startup programs for now, systems are identical other than the OS. Here are the two things that I notice that are different. On Win10 my programs...
  4. Curious Windows Expressions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Curious Windows Expressions: Microsoft has a curious way of expressing things in Windows. A couple of examples off the top of my head: 1) In Windows Update: You're up to date! My reaction: I didn't realize I was, or that I could even be. It's Windows I wanted to update. 2) Malicious Software...
  5. just curious

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  6. just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  7. I'm curious about how to buy it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm curious about how to buy it.: Hi, I am a user who lives in Korea. I want to buy win10_mars. Tell me the specific methods and costs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-curious-about-how-to-buy-it/2934bd08-9560-47a5-8de6-d2297a62d400"
  8. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms paint issue that I was curious about.: I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it, the solid red lines that were used to outline the picture were all different shades of red and pixelated. The fill bucket tool...
  9. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ms paint issue that I was curious about.: I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it, the solid red lines that were used to outline the picture were all different shades of red and pixelated. The fill bucket tool...
  10. curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?: nvidia said it had an updated driver, so I clicked run, but when I go to view in folder from edge, folder is empty? So where does it go? Also name of file did not mention windows 10? But it is installing now anyway. 125029