Windows 10: Just curious about my HD ('s)

Discus and support Just curious about my HD ('s) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I look at the specifications, it shows these: Hard Drives 1 TB (SATA); 6 GB (Solid State Hybrid); 8 GB (Solid State) Does that mean there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Johannes, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Johannes Win User

Just curious about my HD ('s)

When I look at the specifications, it shows these:

Hard Drives 1 TB (SATA); 6 GB (Solid State Hybrid); 8 GB (Solid State)

Does that mean there are three hard drives or is it three-in-one Hard drive?

:)

Johannes, Oct 14, 2015

2. Just curious about bluetooth

I just recently picked up an AIO (ALL-IN-ONE) Pavilion that included a wireless keyboard/mouse (though i managed to swap the wireless keyboard for the traditional wired).... Anyway, It seemed that the wireless mouse is bluetooth. However there is a usb dongle
    that plugs into a usb port so the mouse will work. But wait.... if that's a bluetooth dongle then perhaps I can use that to pair my headphones as well.

However I'm not quite sure if there's ANY bluetooth connectivity. This is where I'm left scratching my head. I mean.. Is it bluetooth, or is it just RC? And if it is bluetooth, would i be able to pair my headphones, or is it limited to keyboard/mouse?

Of course if both answers confirmed: How do I pair my headphones?

Just curious. Thank you.

HannTheftAudio, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Just curious about bluetooth

Sounds highly likely as there's no bluetooth button anywhere in settings. How would I check exactly?

HannTheftAudio, Oct 14, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Check in Device manager which drive it is and it's properties also it's Hardware Id. Those things will let you find exact drive and it's configuration on Google.

Just curious about my HD ('s) [​IMG]

CountMike, Oct 14, 2015
  5. Johannes Win User

Thanks, I guess it is an all-in-one drive then.

Johannes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Just curious about my HD ('s) - Similar Threads - curious

2. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  3. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  4. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e
  6. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e
  7. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  8. I am just curious.

I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  9. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP

Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP: My first PC was in October 2002 I as a curious question about OEM Keys I basically got my question answered I understand there tied to the motherboard and doesn’t matter often you use the PC or how long you leave the PC off for you’ll still receive updates. But this time its...