Windows 10: Just curious, having issues with Microsoft store again

Discus and support Just curious, having issues with Microsoft store again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, :). We just had a user update to the latest version of Windows 10 vs 1903 yesterday and the microsoft store apps are no longer working again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dcook1313, Nov 21, 2019.

1. dcook1313 Win User

Just curious, having issues with Microsoft store again

hi, Just curious, having issues with Microsoft store again :). We just had a user update to the latest version of Windows 10 vs 1903 yesterday and the microsoft store apps are no longer working again. I have tried all of the "fixes" found online. Just curious if this is a known issue and if I should just let sleeping dogs lie for now?

:)

dcook1313, Nov 21, 2019

2. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Issues

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions in order for us to properly address your login issue with Windows store and opening the app.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the exact error message you were receiving when opening the app?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter
    to troubleshoot the app and Microsoft store.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Just curious, having issues with Microsoft store again

Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you using Microsoft Paint Application or Paint 3D?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    4. Are you facing this issue only with the Scanned Pictures or is it happening for the pictures after saving a different copy?​

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and check if this helps.

If you are using Microsoft Paint, then try Paint 3D in Windows 10! It's the latest evolution of classic Paint, with a ton of new art tools to try on your 2D canvas or 3D objects. Find out more:

If you are still facing the same issue, then please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further and also, I suggest you to post a
    Screenshot of the issue.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Just curious, having issues with Microsoft store again

1. Just curious, having issues with Microsoft store again - Similar Threads - curious having issues

2. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  3. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  4. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having a Curious Issue with "Microsoft Office Upload Center"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a Curious Issue with "Microsoft Office Upload Center": So, for the first time (I think ever), Microsoft Office Upload Center opened up on my computer, saying that a file failed to upload. However, when I open it up, there are no documents set to be uploaded, in fact there's no documents anywhere on every part of the list. How do...
  6. Printing: not a problem-just curious

Printing: not a problem-just curious: My hp 3050 j610 series printer is connected by wireless home network to 2 laptops. Although I can print from either laptop without any problem when I go into Settings>Printers both laptops show the printer as Default (correctly) but "not connected " which is obviously not...
  7. just curious

just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  8. just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  9. Just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    Just curious: When Windows 10 is installed on a computer that already has another version of Windows(7,8.1) is the original version completely uninstalled? 112975
  10. Just a curious observation.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Just a curious observation.: Dell laptop running Win 10 Pro Insider Preview Acer laptop running Win 10 Home RTM I am used to set the date in this format.................. eg. 2/28/2016............M/d/yyyy My Acer has different formats which do not allow me to do that. It does not have M/d/yyyy...