Windows 10: Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??

Discus and support Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; yes .. thank you for that tut thread link. I'll look it over and see what it does. Glad to help. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hockeytown Wax, Aug 25, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??

Glad to help.

BunnyJ, Aug 25, 2015

2. You were changing between two completely different product lines (Windows 9x to NT) so it's a given that the change was going to be significant.

xtcrefugee, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Go west young man it's a rough trail,but at it's end the streets are paved with gold.

digitalcurisity, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??

It is a new operating system for a computer. I am now using both and it computes.

lopedoggie, Aug 25, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ?? [​IMG]
    Warning Let's keep this discussion friendly shall we.

Brink, Aug 25, 2015
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    All this old man can say about all this......I love you guys.... Along with my Windows 10 Pro of course. Peace....out....

OldMike65, Aug 25, 2015
  7. Because that wasn't your intention early on, until you started getting some pushback. Your thread started as, "I don't like anything about Windows 10, and I can't understand why anyone wouldn't agree with me".

If you had questions about the OS, all you had to do was ask. As I also described to you, the minute anyone uses "M$" it turns the entire mood sour. Anyone who's been posting on enthusiast forums recognizes this right away as someone who's ranting without knowledge. I'm not accusing you of that, I'm merely explaining what those two letters tell everyone else.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??

1. Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ?? - Similar Threads - Curious Why everyone

2. I am just curious about these.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am just curious about these.: I. Why did MS said to love Linux? In my opinion, they just said it to migrate to Linux to Windows because of WSL, and make them buy their products, than simply love open source. I used WSL, but things like Libre is slow, but MS office 2010 is faster. I have used other ones,...
  3. Curious about Workgroups

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Curious about Workgroups: Just learned about workgroups, domains, and homegroups. Since all Windows 10 systems are assigned a default workgroup of WORKGROUP, does that technically mean all Windows systems not on a domain are in a workgroup with at least 1 person? I know this question is kinda silly;...
  4. Curious about this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Curious about this: Is the disk partition System Reserved the same as the system drive? submitted by /u/Jaykocravden [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hssyzb/curious_about_this/
  5. just curious

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  6. just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    just curious: How many of you have more than 2 external drives attached to your system? I have 4 ,storage , backups, video and pic editing, and just text , music and comics. How many of you have moved your dvd to "a" or "b" drive? originally old floppy drives? Mines B drive. 129372
  7. Just curious

in Windows 10 Support
    Just curious: When Windows 10 is installed on a computer that already has another version of Windows(7,8.1) is the original version completely uninstalled? 112975
  8. Just curious about my HD ('s)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just curious about my HD ('s): When I look at the specifications, it shows these: Hard Drives 1 TB (SATA); 6 GB (Solid State Hybrid); 8 GB (Solid State) Does that mean there are three hard drives or is it three-in-one Hard drive? 26414
  9. Why I'm excited for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Why I'm excited for Windows 10: This is my first post in a VERY long time, sorry about the lack of posts! But anyhoo... Windows 10. This has been by far a very contentious Windows release mainly for the Windows Phone crowd as it means much of what was simply beautifully done with Windows Phone is now...
  10. Just a curious observation.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Just a curious observation.: Dell laptop running Win 10 Pro Insider Preview Acer laptop running Win 10 Home RTM I am used to set the date in this format.................. eg. 2/28/2016............M/d/yyyy My Acer has different formats which do not allow me to do that. It does not have M/d/yyyy...