Windows 10: Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos

Discus and support Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just used Windows10Debloater according to this Chris Titus Tech video. I fucking selected "Customize Blacklist" and set apart WhatsApp Web. Away from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nabetsEz, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos

Just used Windows10Debloater according to this Chris Titus Tech video.

I fucking selected "Customize Blacklist" and set apart WhatsApp Web. Away from that, Store, Calculator and Photos should not have been erased by the debloat, since I selected "Remove Bloatware With Customized Blacklist".

I restarted my PC and Store, Calculator and Photos are gone. Tried to reinstall Windows Store with this "Microsoft Answer". Nothing happened.

Then, tried to reinstall it with this AvoidErrors' tutorial. It apparead to me the following message on PowerShell when I was triying to run the script:

No filter specified, attempting to re-register all provisioned apps.

So, I run Windows10Debloter again from PowerShell and "REVERTED" all changes. Just restarted my PC and... no Microsoft Store.

I know I fucked it up. Now, I have no fucking idea of how to reinstall Windows Store again.

Please help.

submitted by /u/nabetsEz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nabetsEz, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Chris8875 Win User

Loss of Store, Calculator, People App, Photo App in Windows 10

OK, so I've tried both suggestions above from Brink

The first one: Apps - Reinstall and Re-register in Windows 8 and 10 - zoomed through as per the pictures shown in the link. Got to the end, showed this screen

Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos [​IMG]

Went back, tried to open the apps in question - no change.

Second option - Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - I went to the site as directed, downloaded the link to the app, hit YES at the UAC and it didn't do any updating at all. It came up immediately that my copy of Windows was up to date and directed me to exit. No change, nothing fixed.

However, I have taken a second screenshot as below. You'll see on the left in the apps list there's a whole heap of apps which don't work (under my profile, no-one elses) listed under "Other" with codes and what seem to be error messages beside them (they look like package IDs to me, but anyway) . You'll also notice in looking at the tile for the store that there is a code on it which also appears when I endeavour to launch the app.

App then crashes. Similar story with all the other apps.

Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos [​IMG]

I'm at a loss to be honest. I thought the second option would work, but it actually downloads nothing at all (maybe the link has changed, I don't know).

Do these screenshots offer any insights?

Thanks so much.

Chris8875, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 5, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos

1. Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos - Similar Threads - debloated erased Store

2. Windows just erased my DNS settings??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows just erased my DNS settings??: I was just casually using windows 10, in fact I was using outlook when it suddenly told me to log in. I click on it and it says "error". I restart browser, still error. Router looks fine, everything works fine on my phone, so I finally go over to the dns settings on windows....
  3. Erros no Store, calculator e photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erros no Store, calculator e photos: Não estou conseguindo utilizar a calculadora, o photos e nenhum aplicativo que venda da Microsoft Store, nem mesmo o Store consigo abrir...abre e fecha muito rápido sem nenhum erro aparente.Nome do Log: System Fonte: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Data: 30/05/2022 15:21:57...
  4. Erros no Store, calculator e photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erros no Store, calculator e photos: Não estou conseguindo utilizar a calculadora, o photos e nenhum aplicativo que venda da Microsoft Store, nem mesmo o Store consigo abrir...abre e fecha muito rápido sem nenhum erro aparente.Nome do Log: System Fonte: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Data: 30/05/2022 15:21:57...
  5. Erros no Store, calculator e photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. I debloated my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I debloated my windows 10: but I have a restore point from before but didnt know that it will delete everything from me now I cant even use the search bar how can I use my restore point please help...
  7. debloat windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    debloat windows 10: Hi all, Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debloat-windows-10/a8926fc4-5dd8-4f4d-8dbc-c8ea6d16ed89
  8. Apps not opening in Windows 10 Store, Calculator, Photos, Feedback Hub

Apps not opening in Windows 10 Store, Calculator, Photos, Feedback Hub: Whenever I try to open apps they just don't open - no message, just nothing. I can't use the Feedback Hub because it is similarly affected. I've tried the Troubleshooter and it does not find any problems. I've also tried clearing the cache, creating another profile same...
  9. Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script: Hi There Windows store is missing user account after using Windows Debloater script. I had 2 Local accounts and everything was fine after script was done. Once I created 3rd local account, Windows store was missing. 1. Trouble-shooter doesn't work 2. Cant reset-it...
  10. Loss of Store, Calculator, People App, Photo App in Windows 10

Loss of Store, Calculator, People App, Photo App in Windows 10: Hi there - I'm using a Surface 2 Pro running Windows 10 and noticed yesterday that a number of apps are simply not working when I log in using my profile (I am the user administrator on the machine, there are three other normal user accounts - family members) The apps that...