Windows 10: just deleted recycle bin

Discus and support just deleted recycle bin in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; idk how but i deleted my recycle bin or more like the delete feature when i press delete on files my screen freezes and i get an blue screen ive search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XlutorS, Apr 7, 2021.

1. just deleted recycle bin

idk how but i deleted my recycle bin or more like the delete feature when i press delete on files my screen freezes and i get an blue screen ive search up the erorr messege but nothing helpful came up. i have tried sfc /scannow, rebooting, updating windows but nothing fixes it i dont realy have anything important on my pc so should i do an clean install?

submitted by /u/XlutorS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XlutorS, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Deleting items in Recycle Bin

Hi Holly,

For further assistance, we'd like to ask to following:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 7, 2021
  4. just deleted recycle bin

Recycle Bin was deleted

Hi Raghav,

If we, by mistake, deleted the Recycle Bin icon on our desktop, we can still recover it.

Here are the steps to recover the Recycle Bin:

• Go to Start.
    • Select Settings.
    • Choose Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
    • Check the box beside Recycle Bin, then press Apply.
    • Hit the OK button.

Refer to the screenshot below:

just deleted recycle bin f1a4ee4c-6646-4b54-862d-91268c5c68bc.jpg

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

just deleted recycle bin

1. just deleted recycle bin - Similar Threads - deleted recycle bin

2. Deleted folder to recycle bin and emptied bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted folder to recycle bin and emptied bin?: Hi. I had 2 important pic files from MY PICTURES that got in the recycle bin. I deleted/emptied the files in recycle bin before I knew my pic file was in there.Is there a secondary way to get the files back from recycle bin? I tried to do a restore time on computer, but it...
  3. Deleted folder to recycle bin and emptied bin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted folder to recycle bin and emptied bin?: Hi. I had 2 important pic files from MY PICTURES that got in the recycle bin. I deleted/emptied the files in recycle bin before I knew my pic file was in there.Is there a secondary way to get the files back from recycle bin? I tried to do a restore time on computer, but it...
  4. Cannot Delete to Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Delete to Recycle Bin: Windows 11 Pro v22H2, OS build 22621.819New Thinkpad used <1 weekRecycle Bin properties > Settings for selected location > Custom size 50Gb"Don't move files to Recycle Bin" is OFF"Display delete confirmation dialog" is TICKEDEvery time I delete a file, it asks if I really...
  5. Cannot Delete to Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Delete to Recycle Bin: Windows 11 Pro v22H2, OS build 22621.819New Thinkpad used <1 weekRecycle Bin properties > Settings for selected location > Custom size 50Gb"Don't move files to Recycle Bin" is OFF"Display delete confirmation dialog" is TICKEDEvery time I delete a file, it asks if I really...
  6. DELETE ALL FILES IN RECYCLE BIN, OR DELETE RECYCLE BIN ITSELF

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DELETE ALL FILES IN RECYCLE BIN, OR DELETE RECYCLE BIN ITSELF: HOW CAN I DELETE ALL FILES IN RECYCLE BIN, OR DELETE "recycle bin" ITSELF? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-all-files-in-recycle-bin-or-delete-recycle/eb83336a-44d1-47be-b51a-808eb6cbfc16
  7. Deleted Recycle Bin files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted Recycle Bin files: I deleted some files from the recycle bin permanently a few months ago and I now realized that I need them. I’ve downloaded a few apps to recover these files but they all retrieved random stuff that weren’t my files. What are the best free online applications that will help...
  8. Deleted items not in recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted items not in recycle bin: It's been years since I checked my recycle bin, I've never had reason to do so, but yesterday I was editing the name of a file as I have done so many times before and during the process *POOF* the file disappeared! I have no idea what happened. I looked in the recycle bin but...
  9. Recycle bin deleted

Recycle bin deleted: Hello I accidentally deleted the recycle bin shortcut. Is regere a way to get it back? Please help me submitted by /u/Computer-dude123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnpwjv/recycle_bin_deleted/
  10. Help recovering deleted files from recycle bin! (empty recycle bin)

Help recovering deleted files from recycle bin! (empty recycle bin): As you can see in the subject of the post, I have accidentally deleted a folder from my desktop, and after few moments I emptied my recycle bin. Have already tried recuva, and had no luck... Rstudio 8 deep scan is now ongoing, but I am eager to search for some more...