Windows 10: Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

Discus and support Just did a clean install of Windows 10.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a 128gb SSD that I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on and now my second hard drive my 2TB drive is not giving me permissions to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel13djb, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

Hey guys, I have a 128gb SSD that I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on and now my second hard drive my 2TB drive is not giving me permissions to move or view any of my files on this hard drive. Is there a quick and easy way to give my computer access to these files without going through each one at a time?

Thanks,
    Daniel

:)

Daniel13djb, Feb 10, 2016

2. Did a clean install of windows 10 now cant receive insider updates

17074.1002 is the latest stable insider build for the fast and slow ring. The ISOs should be up by this week, so upgrade directly to 17074.1002.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 10, 2016
  3. &707 Win User
    I accidentally did a clean install of windows 10, can I recover my copy of Windows?

I did the same thing using the media creation tool over 8.1. It seems MS chose the W10 installation to convert to UEFI type activation. So now I have a genuine 8.1 OEM installation that cannot be activated nor recovered. Perhaps I should have read more closely,
    but what is, is. Like many people I am busy and trusted MS to provide simple solutions.

After proceeding as you described, system still does not activate.

My OEM cannot help.

Please reply.

&707, Feb 10, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

5. Awesome thanks soooo much, it worked whs!!!

Daniel13djb, Feb 12, 2016
  6. WHS
    whs Win User
    I am glad you are in the clear now.

Thema:

Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

1. Just did a clean install of Windows 10.... - Similar Threads - did clean install

2. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  3. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  4. So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.: So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11. After installing all available updates, I ran a dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, and it says it found component corruption and is repairable. Why is it saying this when I just did a clean installation? I found this in...
  5. So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.: So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11. After installing all available updates, I ran a dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, and it says it found component corruption and is repairable. Why is it saying this when I just did a clean installation? I found this in...
  6. I just did a clean install of windows 10. No longer able to access repair disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just did a clean install of windows 10. No longer able to access repair disk: I did a clean install of windows 10. I made an image of windows before I did install. I also made another image after I updated. I had some issues with update and wanted to go back to previous version. I have used the windows repair disk many times in past without any...
  7. I just did a clean install of windows 10. No longer able to access repair disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just did a clean install of windows 10. No longer able to access repair disk: I did a clean install of windows 10. I made an image of windows before I did install. I also made another image after I updated. I had some issues with update and wanted to go back to previous version. I have used the windows repair disk many times in past without any...
  8. I just did a clean install of windows 10. No longer able to access repair disk

9. Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install: i recently last few days reinstalled windows as i had another post a week or 2 ago had issues with Avast virus scanner crashing windows now i did a clean install installed some programs.. and my DJ software as i stream online music windows crashed and dump the screen......
  10. Just did a clean install of windows 10 pro needing help in other areas

Just did a clean install of windows 10 pro needing help in other areas: Ok so currently running windows 10 pro and using a Emachine with built in HDMI port. I have a 32 inch led hdmi emerson TV I'm using as a monitor and for some messed up reason before and after installing the clean install of windows 10 pro I'm having issues with my screen...