Windows 10: just did office 360 update and restarted. Now this computer gives unable to contact your...

Discus and support just did office 360 update and restarted. Now this computer gives unable to contact your... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10 pro 64 Any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by randall tucker, Jul 3, 2020.

1. just did office 360 update and restarted. Now this computer gives unable to contact your...

windows 10 pro 64

Any suggestions

:)

randall tucker, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 3, 2020
  4. hr0201 Win User

just did office 360 update and restarted. Now this computer gives unable to contact your...

"audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

And another thing to try:
    Update your audio drivers (strange that this would be necessary as there hadn't been any changes for me; but it usually is a good idea to have the latest drivers anyway).
    Note: We did have a PC whose audio stopped working and a BIOS update solved it. This definitely wasn't the root of the problem for that computer because it was working like normal before and there were no apparent changes (and the user didn't have administrative access). I'd recommend this as a last step. I've never had a problem with a BIOS update but prefer to do it only if there is a useful fix (and of course better to back up before).

Here's another solution that someone posted:
    Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
    I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked
    note: make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled
    < I don't know if this is necessary but that's what the poster suggested. - >

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    << I would think just updating the driver would probably work, but if not (for instance if it's up-to-date) then you could try the following steps as well. - >>
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

hr0201, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

just did office 360 update and restarted. Now this computer gives unable to contact your...

1. just did office 360 update and restarted. Now this computer gives unable to contact your... - Similar Threads - did office 360

2. I just did a windows update now I can't use my computer at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just did a windows update now I can't use my computer at all.: I downloaded and installed Microsoft updates but when the computer restarted all I got was a black screen with no display at all. I reset several times as was advised in several other support issues I read trying to trigger windows repair. Did this about 5 times now when I...
  3. I just did a windows update now I can't use my computer at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just did a windows update now I can't use my computer at all.: I downloaded and installed Microsoft updates but when the computer restarted all I got was a black screen with no display at all. I reset several times as was advised in several other support issues I read trying to trigger windows repair. Did this about 5 times now when I...
  4. Update and restart and update and shut down... but I just did

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update and restart and update and shut down... but I just did: I just updated today and now my computer shows thisHow do I stop it from saying this I have already hit both update and restart and update and shut down multiple times and it does not change. What do I do?...
  5. Office 360

Office 360: How to install microfoft 360 on additional devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-360/ee0d7995-e3e6-4d69-90a3-ee7ec6b5ff7b
  6. My computer just froze and now wont restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer just froze and now wont restart: Hello My son was on PC and it just went blank. It's a new computer Jan 20. It asks me on a blue screen to choose an option I have tried them all! It states it's running an automatic repair and that just requests restart PC or further troubleshoot. I've tried both to no...
  7. main computer did update and now will not boot

main computer did update and now will not boot: my main computer did some update today and I noticed it had shut down after it went to boot up and it said of course there was a problem with the update and now it is stuck on undoing changes made to your computer. this happened once before and I ended up having to go and...
  8. Microsoft Office 360

Microsoft Office 360: I believe that this may be the name of the product, but it is NOT clear. However, I have a comment on this product. First, the GOOD OLD DAYS of Excel/Word and the other OFFICE programs is clearly OVER. I am loading a brand new PC with Office and I have been up since 4am...
  9. Unable to contact your DHCP server.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to contact your DHCP server.: Good evening. I have a simple yet complicated Problem. My Computer logs onto the internet just fine but will only load sites like Wikipedia, Google and Youtube. It appears that Ipv6 connects just fine but when I check for device info (provided by router admin access) it...
  10. Your computer is at risk-updating now...

Your computer is at risk-updating now...: How do I stop this permanently? Take note Microsoft that your forced updates are a load of crap, and some of us know this. Do not come back with security updates either, because what sort of security update takes over an hour, and eats up all my data? Not only that, but on a...