Windows 10: Just found out that if you hold ctrl in task manager the apps stop moving around so you can...

Discus and support Just found out that if you hold ctrl in task manager the apps stop moving around so you can... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Either ctrl submitted by /u/Pupper-Gump [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pupper-Gump, May 15, 2023.

1. Just found out that if you hold ctrl in task manager the apps stop moving around so you can...

/u/Pupper-Gump, May 15, 2023
  2. bha19 Win User

Task Manager processes keeps jumping around fix

When I hit ctrl-atl-del and then go to the task manager the first thing that comes up is processes. My problem is that the first item on the list and the last stay the same but the others keep moving around (they are still there just in a different place) making it hard to click on the process I want to stop. Is there a fix for this? If I scroll down a bit it seems to stop moving but then I can't see the processes at the top of the list.

bha19, May 15, 2023
  3. Johannes Win User
    task manager

Thank you very much.

Johannes, May 15, 2023
  4. Just found out that if you hold ctrl in task manager the apps stop moving around so you can...

Task view in windows 10

Hello ReinaldoEspinosa

i suggest to Follow the below steps:

To start your system in safe mode with Networking, follow the below steps:

Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.

Select Troubleshoot.

Select Advance Option.

Select Startup Settings.

Follow the on Screen instruction.

Select Safe mode with Networking, from the list of options

Also you can to restart Windows Explorer

Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete from you Keyboard.

Then click on Task Manager.

Now find Windows Explorer from process list of windows task manager.

Right click on Windows Explorer & select restart.

Let me know if it works or you need further assistance.

Regards

MarcosAraujo2, May 15, 2023
Thema:

Just found out that if you hold ctrl in task manager the apps stop moving around so you can...

1. Just found out that if you hold ctrl in task manager the apps stop moving around so you can... - Similar Threads - found hold ctrl

2. Did you know that if you hold CTRL it will pause Task Manager updating, which means the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did you know that if you hold CTRL it will pause Task Manager updating, which means the...: [ATTACH] First time knowing about this submitted by /u/MuAlH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15tch75/did_you_know_that_if_you_hold_ctrl_it_will_pause/
  3. Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...: Here's the problem. I'm trying to sort all of the pages that I scanned into the correct folders. Back when I was young and had better eyes, I could read the little guys if I viewed them at extra large size. I'm too stubborn to go find my glasses. Of course I didn't give my...
  4. Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...: Here's the problem. I'm trying to sort all of the pages that I scanned into the correct folders. Back when I was young and had better eyes, I could read the little guys if I viewed them at extra large size. I'm too stubborn to go find my glasses. Of course I didn't give my...
  5. KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager: WHY!!!!!!AAARRRRRRR!Before updating to KB5020044 I had this setThis is what task manager looked likeNOW it looks like this!And all dark is no better!...
  6. KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5020044 you just could not leave it alone the task manager: WHY!!!!!!AAARRRRRRR!Before updating to KB5020044 I had this setThis is what task manager looked likeNOW it looks like this!And all dark is no better!...
  7. TIL you can freeze (hold/pause) Task manager values by holding Ctrl button

TIL you can freeze (hold/pause) Task manager values by holding Ctrl button: You can freeze (hold/pause) Task manager values by holding Ctrl button. Open task manager -> Go to performance tab -> Hold Ctrl key -> Voila, the values are frozen. Don't know any use case for this. Just found this interesting. submitted by /u/rocket5421 [link]...
  8. Why so many updates? Can you just stop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why so many updates? Can you just stop?: Does it really have to be one or two or even more updates every week? Your machines are already painfully slow and sluggish, we don't need constant updates to make them even slower, just let us work in peace. Switching to Linux, bye...
  9. I have just found out you can do this on Win 10 !

I have just found out you can do this on Win 10 !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ComNguoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i33gcy/i_have_just_found_out_you_can_do_this_on_win_10/
  10. Just So You Know...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just So You Know...: WARNING! Don't Download From COOL ROMS For ROMS And ISOS. They Would Send Out Those Sneaky Trojan Horse Attacks To Your Laptop Through The COOL ROMS Installer. I Have Experienced Five Trojan Horses From This Installer And It's Not A Very Good Sight. "Bull Dog Warning:...