Windows 10: Just found today that My Microsoft rewards account was suspended. What's going on here?

Discus and support Just found today that My Microsoft rewards account was suspended. What's going on here? in Cortana to solve the problem; I went onto my Microsoft rewards account to find it suspended, without reason? Whats going on here? I would like to know because I had been saving... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HannibalBlakemore, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Just found today that My Microsoft rewards account was suspended. What's going on here?

I went onto my Microsoft rewards account to find it suspended, without reason? Whats going on here? I would like to know because I had been saving those rewards points to participate into the gaming PC Sweepstake.

I would like it unsuspend, I also want to know why I was suspended.

And when I went to check the reason for why I was suspended it said:

"Its not You, Its Us."

Can someone at Microsoft support give me a reason for this?

I had 1000 rewards points.

Now I dont know what my points are anymore.

Also, I'm currently typing this on my phone.

And If someone could give their phone number I would love to talk to someone.

:)

HannibalBlakemore, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I’m sorry to hear the you Microsoft Rewards account was suspended. You have reached the Windows Technical Forums. As you want your Microsoft Rewards account to be reactivated, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Rewards Team
    to raise a request for reactivating the account.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account

recently I got my account suspended from microsoft rewards and I am wondering if there any way I can get my account back.

***Modified title from: Want my account back please***

Patrick_30, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Just found today that My Microsoft rewards account was suspended. What's going on here?

Microsoft Account Temporary Suspended

Hello Microsoft Community,

I have a recurring problem. Almost every week, my Microsoft account with the email of *** Email address is removed for privacy *** gets temporarily suspended with an unknown reason of why it does. This has started when I used a hack for Microsoft Rewards that lets you get more points than
    usual. After my Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended, after a couple of days, it came back, and I haven't used the hack ever since. Though, I did use the hack on other accounts and exchanged points. But after I realized that my account has been suspended
    every week, I didn't do anything like that again. Today though, I tried to sign in to my account, but it said it became suspended and I don't know why. I did nothing to wreck the agreement at all anymore. I tried to use my phone number, but since I used it
    before, it said, "usage limit exceeded, try again tomorrow." I tried again the next day, it still says it. So, I think there is a huge problem with my account, and if you can resolve this problem, that would be great. Also, I have 5 accounts that I want to
    close Microsoft Rewards on, which is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Also, this account is not my real one, and I can't use my real account to post this message, as it's suspended. Please help.

Thanks,

Deion F.

DeionFairfax, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Just found today that My Microsoft rewards account was suspended. What's going on here?

1. Just found today that My Microsoft rewards account was suspended. What's going on here? - Similar Threads - found today Microsoft

2. Microsoft reward account has been suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft reward account has been suspended: How to UN suspend* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-account-has-been-suspended/1dc67adb-fb95-43a9-a2bf-a4ef3fa1858e
  3. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended: My Microsoft rewards account has been suspended for a quite a long time, around a month. It says this every time: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended: My Microsoft rewards account has been suspended for a quite a long time, around a month. It says this every time: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

6. my microsoft rewards account got suspended

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my microsoft rewards account got suspended: my microsoft account was suspended ,i opened my account after 5 days when i saw that page the account got suspended and I m not using any VPN too still it is in suspension please help me to come out f this situation....
  7. my microsoft rewards account got suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft rewards account got suspended: my microsoft account was suspended ,i opened my account after 5 days when i saw that page the account got suspended and I m not using any VPN too still it is in suspension please help me to come out f this situation....
  8. my microsoft rewards account got suspended

9. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended: Hi, after 9 days, I still did not receive the gift cards. When I checked the Microsoft rewards account, I saw that it has been SUSPENDED! After checking the services agreement and finding that I followed all the requirements. Is there anything I can do to get my rewards to...
  10. Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account

Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account: recently I got my account suspended from microsoft rewards and I am wondering if there any way I can get my account back. ***Modified title from: Want my account back please***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Rewards account reactivated

2. microsoft rewards account has been suspended

3. Im suspended from Microsoft rewards its been 2 weeks

4. got suspended from microsoft rewards,
  5. microsoft rewards account suspended