Windows 10: Just got a Bluescreen. Please help

Discus and support Just got a Bluescreen. Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I'm pretty sure this is unrelated but I installed a new Noctua heatsink this morning. I was playing Monster Hunter World when suddenly I got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sandro-V.A., Aug 12, 2018.

1. Just got a Bluescreen. Please help

So I'm pretty sure this is unrelated but I installed a new Noctua heatsink this morning. I was playing Monster Hunter World when suddenly I got a bluescreen. Interestingly though the bluescreen lasted about 30seconds and after that the computer was already re logged in. Heres a link to the dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmlV3tj458eZg0AUHzAsEHaEcZaB .

:)

Sandro-V.A., Aug 12, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Just got a Bluescreen. Please help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Just got a Bluescreen. Please help

1. Just got a Bluescreen. Please help - Similar Threads - got Bluescreen Please

2. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  3. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  4. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i just got this on my desktop its not going please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got this on my desktop its not going please help: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-this-on-my-desktop-its-not-going-please/7271909b-71d9-448d-bb06-49c2ea20d6e6
  6. i just got this on my desktop its not going please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just got this on my desktop its not going please help: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-this-on-my-desktop-its-not-going-please/7271909b-71d9-448d-bb06-49c2ea20d6e6
  7. PC just got a BSOD and not sure why. Please help.

PC just got a BSOD and not sure why. Please help.: BSOD happened while messing with video settings in Doom Eternal. Was told elsewhere it was because of a service called Face It but found nothing in my PC fitting the name. I have the DMP file linked below. Any help would be much appreciated....
  8. Bluescreen. Please Help

Bluescreen. Please Help: My pc crashes whenever it wants. I could be doing nothing and it will crash, or ill be playing a game and it will crash. would be grate if someone could help me. Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎11/‎2020 8:46 AM Status Not reported...
  9. Just got BSOD pls help

Just got BSOD pls help: I ran a CHKDSK yesterday on both of my drives said found no error. here is the dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjrBAQJVJgQT9xd5dqVrJhzZA_wh?e=8VVs56 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-got-bsod-pls-help/ae079568-5746-40df-955f-13f73b7656f4
  10. Just got Win 10 upgrade. Totally lost. Please help.

in Windows 10 Support
    Just got Win 10 upgrade. Totally lost. Please help.: My Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet finally got the Win 10 upgrade. It installed, but now I'm lost. My desktop is blank. No icons. Any way to get them back? Also, I had to re-install Ccleaner and Malware Anti-Malware bytes. No icons on desktop, Anti-Maware bytes showing in apps column...