Windows 10: Just got a new display and they're not lining up correctly. Display 1 and 3 are supposed to...

Discus and support Just got a new display and they're not lining up correctly. Display 1 and 3 are supposed to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheStaplerMan2019 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheStaplerMan2019, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Just got a new display and they're not lining up correctly. Display 1 and 3 are supposed to...

/u/TheStaplerMan2019, Nov 24, 2020

2. Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 24, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows Browser Move Window Not Displaying Correctly

Just got a new display and they're not lining up correctly. Display 1 and 3 are supposed to... [​IMG]

Seems ok for me using the CU.. which only suggests it's not a general problem.

Suggest you try the same after a clean boot and in Safe Mode. If the same, try creating a new user for test purposes and compare again.

dalchina, Nov 24, 2020
  4. damtachoa Win User

Just got a new display and they're not lining up correctly. Display 1 and 3 are supposed to...

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Just got a new display and they're not lining up correctly. Display 1 and 3 are supposed to...

1. Just got a new display and they're not lining up correctly. Display 1 and 3 are supposed to... - Similar Threads - got display they're

2. Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?: I have 3 displays and I would like to be able to extend Display 1 to Display 2 and mirror what is on Display 2 on Display 3. Can I do this?I need this to see the slides on a screen and the slideshow on another screen and on a projector....
  3. Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?: I have 3 displays and I would like to be able to extend Display 1 to Display 2 and mirror what is on Display 2 on Display 3. Can I do this?I need this to see the slides on a screen and the slideshow on another screen and on a projector....
  4. how to malke 3 external displays line up for the cursor movement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to malke 3 external displays line up for the cursor movement: i have tried every possible configuration for the monitors in the multiple display window. using an asus, 12th gen I7, Geforce RTX studio, and a dell 600 docking station. any ideas?...
  5. how to malke 3 external displays line up for the cursor movement

how to malke 3 external displays line up for the cursor movement: i have tried every possible configuration for the monitors in the multiple display window. using an asus, 12th gen I7, Geforce RTX studio, and a dell 600 docking station. any ideas?...
  6. 3 Displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Displays: Windows 11. Where is setting to keep all monitors active. Now when i play game all other displays freeze eg. discord i cant get new messages or anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-displays/a6ac2613-f904-4240-b8b5-410e4ea8a53f
  7. 3 Displays

3 Displays: Windows 11. Where is setting to keep all monitors active. Now when i play game all other displays freeze eg. discord i cant get new messages or anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-displays/a6ac2613-f904-4240-b8b5-410e4ea8a53f
  8. Display flashes alternate colored lined across top 1/3 of screen after a new install of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display flashes alternate colored lined across top 1/3 of screen after a new install of...: Hello I could non log on to Windows 10 earlier because of a message on the screen which read: "Do more with your voice" 2 choices to select from "Use online speech recognition" with text instructions "Don't use online...." with text information This message could not...
  9. LINE IN not displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LINE IN not displayed: Helloo, I'm using Windows 10, latest version. Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows update, I can't see the line in option in the recording tab neither in disabled devices nor in enabled ones I wonder what is the...
  10. Line-In not displaying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line-In not displaying: Helloo, I'm using Windows 10, latest version. Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows update, I can't see the line in option in the recording tab neither in disabled devices nor in enabled ones I wonder what is the...