Windows 10: Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through...

Discus and support Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just got a new laptop, and it is not registering my iPhone XS Max. I connect it via USB, it makes the noise indicating that my computer recognizes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zarski, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Zarski Win User

Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through...

Just got a new laptop, and it is not registering my iPhone XS Max.

I connect it via USB, it makes the noise indicating that my computer recognizes a USB device being connected, but it never shows up anywhere. I checked My Computer, Device Manager checked through every single section to see if it was hidden in there, Devices and Printers Control Panel, and there is no trace of my phone even being registered.

Steps I have already tried: Restarting and updating everything laptop, iPhone, iTunes. Uninstalling iTunes and reinstalling. Tried different cables. Couldn't try a different USB port because the laptop only has one port, but I confirmed that the port works on other devices like flash drives. I checked the device manager to see if I could force a driver update, but the phone doesn't show up in device manager. I reset "Location and Privacy" on my iPhone.

I have scrolled through two hours of troubleshooting and cannot figure it out.

Help?

:)

Zarski, Jan 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 cannot recognize iPhone XS

I'm having the same issue as outlined in an earlier post here (Windows 10 Will not recognize my iphone)
    but the post has been closed. For some strange reason iTunes on my Windows 10 laptop can detect my iPhone XS, however on Windows Explorer nothing shows up anymore (the iPhone is not listed as a connected device). Just a day before the iPhone could still be
    detected and I could retrieve folders from the iPhone's DCIM folder directly from Windows Explorer. Based on earlier advice, running the troubleshooting tool, updating the iPhone and updating iTunes did not work. I really wonder why the incompatibilities between
    Apple and Windows is so extensive...

jackson9143678, Jan 18, 2021
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through... [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through...

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through... [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through... - Similar Threads - got laptop won't

2. I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...: System: Windows 11I have tried the first 3 steps in this article: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-missing-desktop-icons/#:~:text=Enable%20Show%20Desktop%20Icons&text=Right%2Dclick%20anywhere%20on%20an,hidden%20desktop%20icons%20should%20reappear. 1. Enable Show Desktop...
  3. I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got my new laptop with Windows 11. After going through Personalization and...: System: Windows 11I have tried the first 3 steps in this article: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-missing-desktop-icons/#:~:text=Enable%20Show%20Desktop%20Icons&text=Right%2Dclick%20anywhere%20on%20an,hidden%20desktop%20icons%20should%20reappear. 1. Enable Show Desktop...
  4. Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max: I have spent several hours trying to resolve this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling both older and newer versions of iTunes in my PC but nothing works as yet when I plug my iPhone in nothing happens. There is no pop up to decide what to do. I have also tried updating my...
  5. Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max: I have spent several hours trying to resolve this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling both older and newer versions of iTunes in my PC but nothing works as yet when I plug my iPhone in nothing happens. There is no pop up to decide what to do. I have also tried updating my...
  6. My laptop with Windows won't recognize my phone through USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop with Windows won't recognize my phone through USB: My Lenovo laptop with windows 10 won't recognize my Oppo f7 when I plug it in through the USB port. The laptop doesn't tell me it couldn't connect or anything along those lines, it simply doesn't acknowledge I've plugged it in, as my phone will still charge when plugged in....
  7. Windows 10 just won't recognize my USB microphone DELL laptop

Windows 10 just won't recognize my USB microphone DELL laptop: For some reason, Windows just decided to stop recognizing my Yanmai Q3 USB microphone, I tried to look for the manufacturer's website but I didn't find it, I installed one of those programs that automatically update all your drivers, and even there it still showed my...
  8. Windows 10 cannot recognize iPhone XS

Windows 10 cannot recognize iPhone XS: I'm having the same issue as outlined in an earlier post here (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-will-not-recognize-my-iphone/5015358c-0275-4b4a-bf0d-67e30e16f271?auth=1&page=5) but the post has been closed. For some...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop Won't Recognize New Monitor But Windows 10 Laptop Will?

Windows 10 Desktop Won't Recognize New Monitor But Windows 10 Laptop Will?: I was recently (two weeks ago) gifted a SkyTech Legacy Mini gaming PC. I got an Acer SB220Q bi HD monitor to use with it. I tried the HDMI cable I bought separately on the HDMI port in my laptop, plugged in the monitor, and within seconds, it displayed my laptop's lock...
  10. Downloading iphone xs photos to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading iphone xs photos to pc: I've tried to download all my photos from my iphone. I click on photos, and it gives me the option to select all. Only, when you look through the icons on the photos in "select all", not all the photos on my phone are shown. And, surprise, surprise, not all the photos...