Windows 10: Just got a new Lenovo with Windows 11 Pro and I can't install ANY apps outside of Microsoft

Discus and support Just got a new Lenovo with Windows 11 Pro and I can't install ANY apps outside of Microsoft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not Adobe Creative Cloud, not my computer back up program, NO apps at all other than what Microsoft installed upon initial boot that was apparently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Melissa_1234, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Just got a new Lenovo with Windows 11 Pro and I can't install ANY apps outside of Microsoft

Not Adobe Creative Cloud, not my computer back up program, NO apps at all other than what Microsoft installed upon initial boot that was apparently related to my Microsoft Login. I'm in developer mode. As far as I can tell, my account is an administrator account. Tried running the progams as administrator and none work. And that S mode thing other people referred to in articles is not in my System Settings - just change product key and activation state. Windows 11 Pro is 100% up to date. The laptop has the latest everything with all the bells and whistles and there's nothing else on it but Mic

:)

Melissa_1234, Nov 30, 2023

2. How to install windows 11 on new Lenovo IdeaPad3?

Hi neven,

Here is solution to install Window 11.

To install Windows 11 on a new Lenovo IdeaPad3, follow these steps:

1. Check your system requirements: Make sure that your Lenovo IdeaPad3 meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. These include a compatible processor, at least 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage.
    2. Create a backup: Before installing Windows 11, it's important to create a backup of all your important files and data. This can be done using an external hard drive, USB flash drive, or cloud storage.
    3. Download the Windows 11 ISO file: You can download the Windows 11 ISO file from the Microsoft website. Make sure to select the correct version and language for your Lenovo IdeaPad3,
    4. Create a bootable USB drive: Use a tool like Rufus to create a bootable USB drive with the Windows 11 ISO file. Plug in the USB drive to your Lenovo IdeaPad3.
    5. Boot from USB: Turn on your Lenovo IdeaPad3 and press the appropriate key (usually F12 or Del) to access the boot menu. Select the USB drive as the boot device.
    6. Install Windows 11: Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 11 on your Lenovo IdeaPad3. You may need to format the hard drive before installing it.
    7. Set up Windows 11: Once Windows 11 is installed, you'll need to go through the setup process. This includes setting up your user account, selecting your preferences, and installing any necessary drivers and updates.
    That's it! You should now have Windows 11 installed and running on your Lenovo IdeaPad3.

Marry Wright, Nov 30, 2023
  3. cracks54 Win User
    Windows 11 install on new Surface Pro

Installing Windows 11 on a new Surface Pro or any compatible PC involves aseries of steps. please note

that the process can very slightly depending on the specific model of Surface Pro you have and the

harware requirements for windows 11. Here is a general guide to help you instal Windows 11 on a

campataible surface Pro:

Before You Begin:

1. Check System Requirements: Ensure that your Surface Pro meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. These requirements may include a compatible processor, a certain amount of RAM, and TPM 2.0 support.
    2. Backup Data: Before proceeding, back up any important data on your Surface Pro to prevent data loss during the installation process.
    Installation Steps:

1. Download Windows 11: Visit the official Microsoft website to download the Windows 11 installation media. Microsoft usually provides tools for creating bootable USB drives or ISO files.
    2. Create Installation Media: Use the downloaded Windows 11 installation files to create bootable media. You can either create a bootable USB drive using tools like Rufus or use the Media Creation Tool provided by Microsoft.
    3. Insert Bootable Media: Insert the bootable USB drive with the Windows 11 installation files into your Surface Pro.
    4. Boot from USB Drive: Restart your Surface Pro and boot from the USB drive. You might need to change the boot order in the BIOS/UEFI settings to prioritize the USB drive.
    5. Install Windows 11:
      • Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the Windows 11 installation process.
      • Choose your language, time, keyboard input, and other preferences.
      • Enter your Windows 11 product key if prompted.
    6. Partition and Install:
      • When prompted, select the partition where you want to install Windows 11.
      • Follow the installation wizard to complete the installation process.
    7. Set Up Windows 11: After installation, follow the initial setup process, including creating or signing in with a Microsoft account, choosing privacy settings, and customizing your desktop.
    8. Install Drivers: Visit the official Microsoft Surface support website to download and install any necessary drivers and firmware updates for your specific Surface Pro model.
    9. Install Software: Install your desired software and applications. You can download and install software from the Microsoft Store or other trusted sources.
    10. Windows Updates: Make sure to keep Windows 11 up to date by regularly installing Windows updates through the Windows Update feature.
    Regard!

cracks54, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Just got a new Lenovo with Windows 11 Pro and I can't install ANY apps outside of Microsoft

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Just got a new Lenovo with Windows 11 Pro and I can't install ANY apps outside of Microsoft

1. Just got a new Lenovo with Windows 11 Pro and I can't install ANY apps outside of Microsoft - Similar Threads - got Lenovo Pro

2. Just got a new Lenovo with Windows 11 Pro and I can't install ANY apps outside of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just got a new Lenovo with Windows 11 Pro and I can't install ANY apps outside of Microsoft: Not Adobe Creative Cloud, not my computer back up program, NO apps at all other than what Microsoft installed upon initial boot that was apparently related to my Microsoft Login. I'm in developer mode. As far as I can tell, my account is an administrator account. Tried...
  3. Can't install any apps outside the app store on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install any apps outside the app store on Windows 11 Home: I tried sending my client an executable to install Splashtop on her computer but it will not allow any installations outside of what's on the Microsoft Store. We try overrriding this and there doesn't seem to be any option to running the file. The window that does open up,...
  4. Can't install any apps outside the app store on Windows 11 Home

Can't install any apps outside the app store on Windows 11 Home: I tried sending my client an executable to install Splashtop on her computer but it will not allow any installations outside of what's on the Microsoft Store. We try overrriding this and there doesn't seem to be any option to running the file. The window that does open up,...
  5. I can't install any app in microsoft store Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install any app in microsoft store Windows 11: It does not let me download any app in the microsoft store or update them, also does not let me install windows updates always stay at 1% to 0% :...
  6. I can't install any app in microsoft store Windows 11

I can't install any app in microsoft store Windows 11: It does not let me download any app in the microsoft store or update them, also does not let me install windows updates always stay at 1% to 0% :...
  7. I just got given windows 11 pro for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got given windows 11 pro for free: I got give windows 11 pro for free whilst trying to fix a previous product key issue.. i assume this isn't the fully paid version of the software.. my previous issue is that my windows randomly deactivated and my previous product key stopped working.. apparently one i...
  8. I can't install any Windows Apps, it just error out.

I can't install any Windows Apps, it just error out.: Hello, I just re-install Windows, 3 days ago, WIndows 10 20H2. Today I tried to install a app, I just error: [img] Then when I click on 'Get Details', I get this [img] ? All the posts I can't on the Web, change drive letter in 'storage', but when I do this, I get 'Drive...
  9. NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY APP OUTSIDE WINDOWS STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY APP OUTSIDE WINDOWS STORE: I am not able to install any third party apps on my laptop. [ATTACH] When I click on "see how" option on above popup, it opens windows store which says your device in not running on S-Mode. [ATTACH] I also tried to verify version and edition of windows 10 by running...
  10. install apps outside microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    install apps outside microsoft store: Dear Sir, I've tried many times to install some apps outside the Microsoft store, but it has really difficult to me. I've read some instruction just like this setting/apps & features/For developers but this windows setting doesn't have this option For developers, Please I...