Windows 10: just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there

Discus and support just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just got a new tablet and when I was setting it up somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there. so now when I get on fb it wont pull up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Donna1959#, Feb 2, 2019.

1. just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there

Hi, I just got a new tablet and when I was setting it up somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there. so now when I get on fb it wont pull up the new one I was using on my old tablet. can someone help? thanks

:)

Donna1959#, Feb 2, 2019

2. How to replace old Microsoft Account with a new Microsoft Account

Hi Hitendra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back with a new Microsoft account. Please refer to the following steps:

Step 1:

• Type Manage your accounts
      in the search bar and click on it
    • Click on "sign in with a local account instead"
    • Press next and complete the process.
    • If you do not have a local account, leave the credentials blank and proceed.

Step 2: Now, on the newly converted Local account, follow these steps to add a new MSA.

1. In the Start search, type "Manage your accounts" and press Enter.

2. Choose 'Accounts'.

3. Click on "sign in with a local account instead"

4. Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 2, 2019
  4. just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there

Unable to remove old administrator account.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to delete one of the old administrator accounts from your computer. If you want to save the data from the old Administrator account, I would suggest you to copy the data from the old user account from
    C: Users\<Old User Account> and move it to your backup drive or folder in a different location, before deleting the account.

I would also like to know what exactly happens when you try to remove the old Administrator account from your PC.

To delete an Administrator account from your PC, you will have to login to another user account with
    Administrator access as User Accounts cannot be deleted through a Standard account.

Once you have logged into your new Administrator account, you can follow the steps mentioned below to remove the old Administrator account from your PC. To do this, by

1. Login to the new Admin User Account that you want to keep.
    2. Tap on 'Windows + I' on the keyboard.
    3. Click on 'Accounts'.
    4. Now click on 'Family & other users'.
    5. Select the old Administrator account from the list.
    6. Click on 'Remove'.

Let us know if you face any issues, and we will certainly assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there

1. just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there - Similar Threads - got tablet somehow

2. So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  3. JUST GOT A NEW WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JUST GOT A NEW WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE.: JUST GOT A NEW WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE. DO I NEED TO CONNECT THEM TO MY COMPUTER? IVE INSTALLED THE MEMORY STICK THAT CAME WITH THEM. DO I NED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE?...
  4. Download speed got capped somehow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download speed got capped somehow.: That's what I get when I test the speed, but whenever I download anything from anywhere the speed is stuck at 1.4MB. My computer isn't new. This was never an issue. It happened suddenly.Plus the weirdest thing is speed tests actually tells me that my internet is fine!Please...
  5. Download speed got capped somehow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed got capped somehow.: That's what I get when I test the speed, but whenever I download anything from anywhere the speed is stuck at 1.4MB. My computer isn't new. This was never an issue. It happened suddenly.Plus the weirdest thing is speed tests actually tells me that my internet is fine!Please...
  6. Download speed got capped somehow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Just got a BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just got a BSOD: So I've just gotten another BSOD, anyone know what caused this? I had a BSOD previously as well and posted my minidump, I was told that my previous BSOD was caused by malwarebytes, but idk about this one. Here's my minidump:...
  8. User account somehow got renamed and now it requests a password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User account somehow got renamed and now it requests a password.: I dis a fresh install of windows about a year ago, for which I chose to only use a local user account (my license is granted by my employer, and I don’t want my home and work accounts mixed up). Recently, the system started asking me for a password when I start the system...
  9. just got a new hp l

just got a new hp l: just got a new hp laptop windows 10 loaded and it has some security on it that will not let me load my office 2016 it says it can only download apps that are in microsoft store...
  10. got a new laptop but has the same problem as my old one

got a new laptop but has the same problem as my old one: i just brought a new laptop as my old one was not working properly and now this one is doing the same thing. it automatically transferred my old stuff from my laptop and has started flashing colors as it starts up and when you put in a usb . please help ASAP Thanks...