Windows 10: Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution?

Discus and support Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just got a BSOD, first one in a long time. Not sure what caused it, I was trying to get my phone's USB tethering to reconnect, then it just happened. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dave0150, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Dave0150 Win User

Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution?

Just got a BSOD, first one in a long time. Not sure what caused it, I was trying to get my phone's USB tethering to reconnect, then it just happened. I wasn't even doing anything on the PC besides trying to get it to reconnect. I read that minidump files are needed to view whats causing the error. I have a link ready for viewing, but unfortunately, the most recent dmp file was created back in February of this year. I haven't tried any solutions as of yet, I don't know exactly what to do other than showing these dmp files. I'm not sure if these files will help, but if there is any other way to

:)

Dave0150, Jun 11, 2024
  2. AnasTina Win User

BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hello,

I had my laptop gives me BSoD several times.

Stop Code "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

I uploaded both drivers list report (from DriverView utility) and minidump folder at following URI:

Error

Please help,

Anas

AnasTina, Jun 11, 2024
  3. CDACF771 Win User
    [BSOD] IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hello, I'm on Windows 11 and I received this BSOD with an error code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequently

Can anyone help find out what causes the issue?

I already did the following basic troubleshooting method but didn't find any error:

• sfc/scannow = No Error Found
    • Windows Memory Diagnostic = No Error Found
    Minidump link below:

Microsoft OneDrive

CDACF771, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution?

CS:GO BSOD irql not less or or equal

Hi LeviWoodham,

Having an outdated graphics driver is one of the possible reasons why you're getting the error: "BSOD irql not less or equal". To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you update your drivers using the link below:

Update drivers in Windows 10

For additional troubleshooting steps below, I suggest that you check out the link below and follow the solutions provided by ZigZag3143.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution?

1. Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution? - Similar Threads - got BSOD IRQL

2. Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution?: Just got a BSOD, first one in a long time. Not sure what caused it, I was trying to get my phone's USB tethering to reconnect, then it just happened. I wasn't even doing anything on the PC besides trying to get it to reconnect. I read that minidump files are needed to view...
  3. Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just got BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Solution?: Just got a BSOD, first one in a long time. Not sure what caused it, I was trying to get my phone's USB tethering to reconnect, then it just happened. I wasn't even doing anything on the PC besides trying to get it to reconnect. I read that minidump files are needed to view...
  4. i got BSOD irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got BSOD irql not less or equal: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  5. i got BSOD irql not less or equal

i got BSOD irql not less or equal: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...