Windows 10: Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how...

Discus and support Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc000025, how do I fix it? Safe mode will not work either Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by we4ver3, Jan 29, 2023.

1. we4ver3 Win User

Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how...

Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc000025, how do I fix it? Safe mode will not work either Thanks

:)

we4ver3, Jan 29, 2023

2. Blue screen error 0xc0000225

Original title: Error code: 0xc0000225

I had my laptop asleep, but when I turned it on it was blue screen with this error.

I hit each suggestion Windows gave such as hitting enter and hitting F8 and etc... But all it does is this brief blink then goes back to the blue screen. Like I tried hitting F12 as it suggested to boot it but that did nothing I can't even access PC administrator
    like it tells. Anyone can help me that would great. Thank you.

Sanny-midwest, Jan 29, 2023
  3. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Trevorio Win User

Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how...

Blue Screen on boot up with Error Code: 0xc0000225

When I reset to default I still get a blue screen when booting up.

Specifically the same blue screen as I previous mentioned with the 0xc0000225 error code.

Trevorio, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how... - Similar Threads - got home turns

2. I got the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the blue screen error: So I got a Msi, when I got to the blue screen and after the system field to repair it appears this Log file: \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk1\Partion4\WINDOWS\Sydytem32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  3. Got blue screen error while turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got blue screen error while turning on my laptop: I don't know **** I am doing. first my internet stopped working when turned on my laptop after few days. I found out that diagnostic policy service is not working, searched online for posible fix noting worked . Then I restored my PC to a restore point. After like 5 hours it...
  4. Got blue screen error while turning on my laptop

Got blue screen error while turning on my laptop: I don't know **** I am doing. first my internet stopped working when turned on my laptop after few days. I found out that diagnostic policy service is not working, searched online for posible fix noting worked . Then I restored my PC to a restore point. After like 5 hours it...
  5. Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how...

Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how...: Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc000025, how do I fix it? Safe mode will not work either Thanks...
  6. Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc0000225, how...: Just got home and turns my desktop on and got blue screen with error code 0xc000025, how do I fix it? Safe mode will not work either Thanks...
  7. Got blue screen error

Got blue screen error: What does it mean? What should I do? How long it will take? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen-error/09c0ad0e-1b29-4c99-94f4-3fcddfed9a19
  8. got blue screen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    got blue screen error: How can I fix this error.. Problem signature Problem Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId: Microsoft Corporation.DeviceCenterDiagnostic.3.0 RootCause: Default Version: 1.0.0.0 DynamicParameter: Default OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Extra...
  9. My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen

My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen: I've been looking online, and everywhere for a solution as to why my computer suddenly stopped working. And, I have not found a thing. I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS. Heres what happens when I see the screen: 1:) Troubleshoot or Shut down. 2:) The options in...
  10. Got blue screen

Got blue screen: Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen/485d9161-6f05-41d6-abf6-9632ce183be4