Windows 10: Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

Discus and support Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yes this is a real question. I just started up the computer and set some things up, However everytime I try connecting to the internet it tells me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LiLVettel, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

Yes this is a real question. I just started up the computer and set some things up, However everytime I try connecting to the internet it tells me “Can’t connect to this network.”

submitted by /u/LiLVettel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LiLVettel, Dec 25, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Lost internet connection after connecting TV and PC

Hi Sam,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    I suggest you to run network troubleshooter and check if it helps. It is an automated tool which can find and automatically fix some common networking problems. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

• In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.

• Under Network and Internet.

• Click on Network adaptor and Click on Next button.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 25, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet. [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

1. Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet. - Similar Threads - got need help

2. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  3. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  4. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help: I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a...
  5. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help: I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a...
  6. PC just got a BSOD for the first time. Any help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC just got a BSOD for the first time. Any help?: Same question as the Subject line. Was playing Doom Eternal when I went to mess with some video settings and I got kicked to a BSOD message. Any help is appreciated. My DMP file is linked below. https://filebin.net/jtdy9dh5n4npzx5d...
  7. Need help Pc not connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help Pc not connecting to internet: I just got a pc for Christmas and just hooked it up but it won’t connect to internet no internets even show up even though my phone and l can connect fine please help. submitted by /u/dovakinalex69 [link] [comments]...
  8. Need help just got the win 10 can’t connect to wifi :/

Need help just got the win 10 can’t connect to wifi :/: I need some help ples ahahhaah submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijuc29/need_help_just_got_the_win_10_cant_connect_to_wifi/
  9. I just built my first PC

I just built my first PC: so the setup is asking me to connect to the internet and my motherboard doesn’t have WiFi and the nearest Ethernet access point is on the other side of my room and I don’t want it to download a bunch of bloatware and also my dad pays for office 365 and OneDrive so can I...
  10. I need help on internet connection

I need help on internet connection: I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on my PC. And now today, I just can’t find a network anymore. I tried to scan for corrupted files on CMD, but the sfc /scannow command would get stuck at 2%. How do I fix this submitted by /u/rk2kk [link] [comments]...