Windows 10: Just got some bluetooth headphones, noticable lag on PS4 controller when both are connected.

Discus and support Just got some bluetooth headphones, noticable lag on PS4 controller when both are connected. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/dilkington11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3k0mf/just_got_some_bluetooth_headphones_noticable_lag/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dilkington11, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Just got some bluetooth headphones, noticable lag on PS4 controller when both are connected.

/u/dilkington11, Jan 24, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Bastet Win User
    Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller

I found pairing a PS4 controller hit & miss & I have a laptop with Bluetooth.
    I had to use a cable to connect then once done put the DS4 in pairing mode & then Bluetooth saw it (while connected via cable).
    I also use DS for Windows.
    DS4Windows

Bastet, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Just got some bluetooth headphones, noticable lag on PS4 controller when both are connected.

PS4 Controller (bluetooth) connection issues

My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not.

My drivers are all updated.

I've already tried basic steps like restarting the computer.

What should I do?

EdwardZhang3, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Just got some bluetooth headphones, noticable lag on PS4 controller when both are connected.

1. Just got some bluetooth headphones, noticable lag on PS4 controller when both are connected. - Similar Threads - got bluetooth headphones

2. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  3. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  4. PS4 controller bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller bluetooth connection: Hi I was trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc wirelessly but my pc didn't find it. I found that I don't have a HID-compliant game controller and Bluetooth HID device under my Human Interface Devices. I tried updating one of my USB input devices to HID-compliant game...
  5. PS4 Bluetooth Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth Controller: I'm going nuts trying to connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 VM. The controller, headphones and other devices connect effortlessly to my windows 10 laptop, but not my sons Windows 10 VM? I've tried installing genuine Intel drivers. Uninstalling and installing Bluetooth....
  6. Bluetooth not working for PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not working for PS4 controller: For some reason, all of the sudden, a single one of my controllers won’t stay connected when I sync it. The other one is fine, and both controllers are fully charged too. The malfunctioning controller still works fine with my PS4, but when I pair it with my pc it only...
  7. PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues: My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not. My drivers are...
  8. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  9. Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller

Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller: How do I add a PS4 controller via Bluetooth to my windows 10 PC? I have done it in the past and now it seems to connect and I get asked this question "Do you want to allow this device to pair?" BUT there is no where to click "yes" so what the hell!!! I am so frustrated by...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...