Windows 10: Just got this old laptop found the issue unable to fix

Discus and support Just got this old laptop found the issue unable to fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This laptop for some reason is running 32bit windows off of a x64 cpu, I have attempted to reinstall the correct version with the media creation tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlfieShady, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Just got this old laptop found the issue unable to fix

This laptop for some reason is running 32bit windows off of a x64 cpu, I have attempted to reinstall the correct version with the media creation tool but everytime I boot it I get hit with "this app cant run on your pc" have tried searching for the fix but haven't found one any help would be great.

:)

AlfieShady, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Lawls Win User

Unable to Restore New Laptop from Backup of Old Laptop

Hi Ken. Thank you so much for providing me with this link. It talked me through solving my problem step by step and I successfully restored my files from my old laptop onto my new laptop. I can't thank you enough. Jeff

Lawls, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Just got this old laptop found the issue unable to fix

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Just got this old laptop found the issue unable to fix

1. Just got this old laptop found the issue unable to fix - Similar Threads - got old laptop

2. Just got laptop back from repair, question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just got laptop back from repair, question: I recently had my motherboard and gpu fail on my Alienware 17 R3. Dell shipped it to them and it arrived with 2 separate installs of Windows on both hard drives. How do I delete the 2nd install without corrupting my system and having to reinstall everything all over again?I...
  3. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them, got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them, got...: I have been trying to do a clean reset of my pc and I keep hitting a wall, everytime I go for a clean reset it fails I believe its do to corrupted or missing files. I've tried just about everything if anyone has a fix it would be greatly appreciated. This all started with me...
  4. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them, got...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them, got...: I have been trying to do a clean reset of my pc and I keep hitting a wall, everytime I go for a clean reset it fails I believe its do to corrupted or missing files. I've tried just about everything if anyone has a fix it would be greatly appreciated. This all started with me...
  5. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them, got...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Just got a BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just got a BSOD: So I've just gotten another BSOD, anyone know what caused this? I had a BSOD previously as well and posted my minidump, I was told that my previous BSOD was caused by malwarebytes, but idk about this one. Here's my minidump:...
  7. Found an old drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Found an old drive: Hey guys, I recently found a old broken laptop of mine, and I pulled out the HDD so I could check what on it. My current computer doesn’t have a legitimate copy of windows 10 on it because it hasn’t been activated. So can I take the operating system from my old drive, and...
  8. just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there: Hi, I just got a new tablet and when I was setting it up somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there. so now when I get on fb it wont pull up the new one I was using on my old tablet. can someone help? thanks...
  9. just got different computer finaly got windows 10 want to loose old owner

in Windows 10 Customization
    just got different computer finaly got windows 10 want to loose old owner: need to remove old owner from this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/just-got-different-computer-finaly-got-windows-10/1152214f-c162-47d0-b6b0-6ceb38c46296
  10. Issue with logging in on to old laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue with logging in on to old laptop: Here is the deal. Long time ago (6 months or so) I installed windows 10 on my old laptop. Today I accidentally locked my stuff (new laptop, everything) at the office, so decided to go home and use my old laptop for work. However, I have already updated my windows profile with...