Windows 10: Just got Windows 10, Need to change Language

Discus and support Just got Windows 10, Need to change Language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is there anyway to get a language pack for windows 10 to change the language back to English? I was able to manually download a language pack but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snowiewind, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Just got Windows 10, Need to change Language

is there anyway to get a language pack for windows 10 to change the language back to English?
    I was able to manually download a language pack but I wasn't able to install it through CMD.
    I haven't bought the Windows 10 pro to change it for me, but was wondering if I am able to change it manually on the current version of Win 10

:)

snowiewind, Mar 7, 2016

2. Lumia 920 voice commands

Change Speech language only no need to change languages/regions, just now i got it now voice commands working fine....

Mahesh B Hiremath, Mar 7, 2016
  3. m3nthal Win User
    Plz Help me to restore my language

If i got i right i just need do change my code to get languages what I need?

m3nthal, Mar 7, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Just got Windows 10, Need to change Language

Have a look at this thread in which I replied to a member who wants to change Japanese language to English.
    Post #2 is how to Add language > install the selected language > set it as default > reboot.
    I also posted screenshots for "before" and "after" change of display language.

Cant change language to english

See if that will help you a bit.

davidhk, Mar 7, 2016
  5. It doesn't work. I tried that already. It says that my current Windows does not support another language. However I saw your later post, I have the same version of Windows 10 the pictures posted on that thread

snowiewind, Mar 7, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    The fact that you are in Texas, USA, makes me wonder..................
    What language your computer is now using ?

davidhk, Mar 7, 2016
  7. Chinese, I got my update when I was back in China

snowiewind, Mar 7, 2016
  8. Kyhi Win User

My guess is you are using the "Single language" version of windows...

Download and re-install the correct language of windows..

Kyhi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Just got Windows 10, Need to change Language - Similar Threads - got Need change

2. Windows 10 Language Will Not Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Language Will Not Change: I have downloaded and installed the necessary language packs. However, my computer will not override the current language German for English. For example, everything appears to be in English yet upon shutdown the language is German, when I search the language is German. There...
  3. Need help just got the win 10 can’t connect to wifi :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help just got the win 10 can’t connect to wifi :/: I need some help ples ahahhaah submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijuc29/need_help_just_got_the_win_10_cant_connect_to_wifi/
  4. Windows 10 language change

Windows 10 language change: I want to change OS from Japanese to English. i have downlowded the language pack and i have option of Eng and Japanese. when i click english i have 2 buttons. ”options” and “remove”. i do not have a “set as default” button. other forum answers say “press the set as...
  5. Just got win 10

Just got win 10: I wanted to use word for something and what I found is that there is this app Office that limits you so hard and then when I try to create new word document offline it says that it just can't and I have to be online to do so. How is it so that you pay for crap like this? Or...
  6. Just got divorced and need to change last name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Just got divorced and need to change last name: Last name is now after my divorce Diane Camille Moore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-got-divorced-and-need-to-change-last-name/fb8bfafd-7a4e-4cd2-92e8-c19059e6e3f0
  7. Change Language Windows 10.

Change Language Windows 10.: Hello. I cannot change Windows 10 language to English. It changes only partly. Initially language was Russian. I dowloaded language pack. Installed. Part of Windows changed to English, but not all parts. For example Parameters are still in Russian. I even tried to delete...
  8. Need to change the language of my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to change the language of my laptop: Hi everyone! So I just bought a laptop, lenovo, I was installing everything and I step outnof the room for a minute or se, my neice set up in Spanish when i wanted English. Now my windows 10 is a single language thing, so it doesn't allowed me to change by doing settings,...
  9. Just freshly installed Window 10, after reboot got that screen. Is in Slovenian language...

Just freshly installed Window 10, after reboot got that screen. Is in Slovenian language...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mlinnn227 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn65nw/just_freshly_installed_window_10_after_reboot_got/
  10. Change language in Windows 10

Change language in Windows 10: Hi, I'm giving my Windows laptop away and I'm trying to get the display language in Czech. When I go to Time and Language, the Language option is not available. I managed to change the preferred languages but when I try to change the Windows display language the only option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i need help to get the languge changed on here