Windows 10: Just how long is windows meant to take ?

Discus and support Just how long is windows meant to take ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why is windows update so slow in windows 10 ? I an not even sure it is working because the same updates keep coming up but never seem to download fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by malcolmellis1, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Just how long is windows meant to take ?

Why is windows update so slow in windows 10 ? I an not even sure it is working because the same updates keep coming up but never seem to download fully if they even start at all. I have used the troubleshooter and restarted my system several times and it is still the same after the troubleshooter informing me of no identifiable problems. Thanks in advance for any help with this .

:)

malcolmellis1, Sep 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Just how long is windows meant to take ?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Just how long is windows meant to take ?

1. Just how long is windows meant to take ? - Similar Threads - long meant

2. Windows 10 takes long time to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 takes long time to boot: Hi, I had this problem since 2 days ago, it will take long time to boot and stuck on black screen with spinning circle for the longest time before I can sign in into my laptop. I have been trying to fix it with the internet help(windows 10 trouble shooting, reddit, etc)....
  3. Dual-boot with XP causes long boot time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dual-boot with XP causes long boot time: One of my systems was dual-booted with two WinXPx32 installs. It was lightning fast when booting. The system has a 3GHz i5 CPU, 4GB RAM and the system disc is a SSD. BIOS, not UEFI and MBR. I decided to reformat the second WinXP partition and install Win10x64 as a...
  4. Dual-boot with XP causes long boot time

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual-boot with XP causes long boot time: One of my systems was dual-booted with two WinXPx32 installs. The system has a 3GHz i5 CPU, 4GB RAM and the system disc is a SSD. It was lightning fast when booting. I decided to reformat the second WinXP partition and install Win10x64. Since doing so, I get a blank screen...
  5. Long pause during start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long pause during start up: Hi, i have just upgraded an older HP laptop to win 10 Home 1903. (Clean Install) All has gone well except that during start up the screen goes black for a while then continues on normally. i.e I get the blue window and rotating wheel for about 15 seconds, then the screen...
  6. How long does event viewer save/store your bsod log?

How long does event viewer save/store your bsod log?: Lets assume i had bsod 3 months or more ago, but at that time I had not checked the log in event viewer and today i would to check my 3 months ago bsod log. Does event viewer still save/store your old (3 months or more) bsod and how long it will be stored? 141963
  7. Long pause during start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Long pause during start up: Hi, i have just upgraded an older HP laptop to win 10 Home 1903. (Clean Install) All has gone well except that during start up the screen goes black for a while then continues on normally. i.e I get the blue window and rotating wheel for about 15 seconds, then the screen...
  8. Flat files from a long list of folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Flat files from a long list of folders: I downloaded my photos from google photos to use in a display frame. The frame expects a flat list of files with no directory structure. The archive I got from google has a zillion folders with a few files in each. How can I convert a directory full of folders into a flat...
  9. Please update on Windows 10 killed how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please update on Windows 10 killed how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear.: Microsnot.............. sorry Microsoft killed how long the calendar and notifications show up. YEAH I should sit here 24 hours a day staring at the laptop. Geeze. So how do I change how long it displays. I searched for how to do that and now settings are not like what...
  10. Windows 10 Reset Taking Too Long

Windows 10 Reset Taking Too Long: I recently decided to reset a windows 10 PC with a 1 TB hard drive and a 500 GB SSD, but chose to wipe and clean all storage on both drives. The PC has been running with a black screen for almost a week now with no indication of progress or activity. I have hit the shut down...