Windows 10: Just in time debugger

Discus and support Just in time debugger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no idea what this is it just started popping up every time I start my PC. How do I fix or get rid of this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yacobmac4, Apr 9, 2021.

1. yacobmac4 Win User

Just in time debugger

I have no idea what this is it just started popping up every time I start my PC. How do I fix or get rid of this?

Just in time debugger 8d2f463a-99d9-4a3c-a79f-232ac01ac627?upload=true.png

:)

yacobmac4, Apr 9, 2021

2. Disable Just-In-Time Debugger notification

Hello!

Any ideas how to get rid of Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window? I already disabled JIT in visual studio following steps described here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/vi...-using-the-just-in-time-debugger?view=vs-2017 But I'm
    still getting a lot of notification especially from Microsoft Edge. I really don't want to debug it! Just in time debugger :)

Here's the window I'm getting all the time:

Just in time debugger e20058ff-c375-478a-b5fe-3f5123fb7274?upload=true.png

AndrewGrebennikov, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Clarson16 Win User
    Debugger

I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected. Unload debugger and try again". I have googled and you tubed and I can not find the fix I need. I have
    a basic knowledge of computers but I do not have a extensive knowledge. If you can explain step by step or you have a link to a you tube video that would be great! Thank you for whoever is willing to help!

Clarson16, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Just in time debugger

Just in time debugger keeps closing my game

Hello Howaine,

Just-In-Time debugging may still be enabled even if Visual Studio is no longer installed on your computer. When Visual Studio is not installed, you cannot disable Just-In-Time debugging from the Visual Studio
    Options dialog box. In that case, you can disable Just-In-Time debugging by editing the Windows registry.

To disable Just-In-Time debugging by editing the registry, refer to the steps below:

1. On the Start menu, search for and run regedit.exe.

2. In the Registry Editor window, locate and delete the follow registry entries:

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug\Debugger

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\DbgManagedDebugger
    3. If your computer is running a 64-bit operating system, delete the following registry entries also:

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug\Debugger
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\DbgManagedDebugger
    4. Take care not to accidentally delete or change any other registry keys.

5. Close the Registry Editor window.

Note: The method to fix the issue will have Registry modification. Before you modify the Registry, make sure to back it up and understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. Please refer to this link:
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Just in time debugger

1. Just in time debugger - Similar Threads - debugger

2. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  3. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  4. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?: Background: for one program to work, I needed to disable the debugger in msconfig, after disabling I was asked to restart the PC, after restarting I was shown a blue screen with error 0xc0000001. As far as I understand, the whole point is that the debugger is turned off, how...
  5. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?: Background: for one program to work, I needed to disable the debugger in msconfig, after disabling I was asked to restart the PC, after restarting I was shown a blue screen with error 0xc0000001. As far as I understand, the whole point is that the debugger is turned off, how...
  6. How to enable the debugger while in the recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  8. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  9. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...

Hello, I had a BSOD and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the debugg...: 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 9cA fatal Machine Check Exception has...