Windows 10: Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs

Discus and support Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed windows 10 today on a new m.2 drive. This is my 2nd time installing today. The first was win10 pro then I wiped and formatted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rushmusic, Oct 5, 2019.

1. rushmusic Win User

Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs

I just installed windows 10 today on a new m.2 drive. This is my 2nd time installing today. The first was win10 pro then I wiped and formatted to install win10 enterprise. When I try to install anything I get this error
    Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs [​IMG]
    . I do not think it is a permissions issue because nothing else is effected. Could it be because of the new install of windows? I haven't found anything online about this.

:)

rushmusic, Oct 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 5, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs

delay w10 install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

To get rid of the Windows 10 upgrade, I would suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to control panel, then click on Programs and Features.
    • Tap on View installed updates, then find the update called KB3035583.
    • Now uninstall this update.
    I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs

1. Just installed w10 and cannot install any programs - Similar Threads - installed w10 cannot

2. cannot install a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install a program: HiYesterday I installed Tomb raider 2013 on my pcI wanted uninstall the gameI launched the unins000.exe then a error comes it says Runtime error could not call proc xxx.xxThis comes with another game also!Later I deleted the game folder manually and removed the game from...
  3. cannot install a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot install a program: We recently purchased a new laptop and installed all theprograms that we had on the old one, except one program will not install on thenew lap top. Both laptops run windows 10. The program allows some very basic editing of photos cropping, red eyeremoval, rotate and flip,...
  4. Cannot install programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install programs: Hi, three weeks ago I upgraded Windows 7 to 10 full, fresh install, and now I started having problems with running applications. Today Firefox stopped being able to play sound. I tried to reinstall but I had an error '' 7-zip can not create temp folder archive''. Then...
  5. Just done a clean install of W10

Just done a clean install of W10: I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 pro and when I open Macrium reflect i find that my SSD drive, which I use purely for the O/S, has been split into four partitions. Does anyone know why this would be please. I would have thought that doing the clean install...
  6. why cannot I install any programs?

why cannot I install any programs?: Cannot install any programs. What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cannot-i-install-any-programs/7b928557-65e8-4bea-a77e-7754262b7824
  7. Cannot install programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install programs: I cannot install programs using my admin log in. I tech was helping me and created a new local admin account on my pc and that account was able to install the program. What do I need to change on my original admin account to allow me to install? The the teach just ended the...
  8. Windows cannot find a program I just installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find a program I just installed: I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the program and received an error message that reads: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver...
  9. Windows cannot find a program I just installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find a program I just installed: I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the program and received an error message that reads: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver...
  10. W10 - cannot install.

W10 - cannot install.: I have a windows 7 home premium PC that performs faultlessly. Just after the W10 upgrade became available - I did install 10, just to have a look at the various features etc. At that stage I decided to return to the Win7 system - which I did with no problem. I now wish to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 cannot install programs