Windows 10: Just installed windows 10 but my internet doesn't work, the troubleshooter said something...

Discus and support Just installed windows 10 but my internet doesn't work, the troubleshooter said something... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsTeaTimeHoes [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsTeaTimeHoes, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Just installed windows 10 but my internet doesn't work, the troubleshooter said something...

/u/ItsTeaTimeHoes, Apr 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Just installed windows 10 but my internet doesn't work, the troubleshooter said something... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Just installed windows 10 but my internet doesn't work, the troubleshooter said something...

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Just installed windows 10 but my internet doesn't work, the troubleshooter said something... [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Just installed windows 10 but my internet doesn't work, the troubleshooter said something...

1. Just installed windows 10 but my internet doesn't work, the troubleshooter said something... - Similar Threads - installed internet doesn't

2. My internet just stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet just stopped working: I'm using an Dell G15 and basically my internet just stopped working along with airplane mode and battery saver being disabled for no reason. Not sure what to do, all of my other devices are fine in my house. I'm guessing that my wireless connection was disabled or something....
  3. Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no: I have this annoying problem, every 5/6 days the computer notifies me that it is not connected to the internet, but actually can surf, the only program that stops working is skype.The only way to fix it is to do a network reset and reboot the pc at that point the icon in the...
  4. Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no: I have this annoying problem, every 5/6 days the computer notifies me that it is not connected to the internet, but actually can surf, the only program that stops working is skype.The only way to fix it is to do a network reset and reboot the pc at that point the icon in the...
  5. has something changed? My cursor doesn't work just by moving to another window

in Windows 10 Customization
    has something changed? My cursor doesn't work just by moving to another window: I never paid much attention to this, but my body operating not under conscious control "told me" recently that when I move my cursor from one window to another, I can no longer scroll the 2nd window without clicking on it somewhere.I know I'm not being precise....But, is...
  6. Internet doesn't work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet doesn't work on Windows 10: Hi, my PC can't connect to the internet. I rebooted my computer and did a network reset. I can't figure the problem. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-work-on-windows-10/5f244035-863f-4253-bc72-1b0441891933
  7. Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work: I have been encountering problems with connecting to Internet networks in my Windows 10 laptop. Occasionally the Bluetooth devices also get disconnected. A few days ago the Bluetooth options disappeared altogether from the laptop with no option to toggle it on. I uninstalled...
  8. windows troubleshooter doesn't work in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows troubleshooter doesn't work in windows 10: How can I get my troubleshooter to work again, just keeps displaying ..unable to identify the problem...help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-troubleshooter-doesnt-work-in-windows-10/1e643388-dc39-40b4-a3fc-d0266a63a5cc
  9. I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...: submitted by /u/DarKnGlide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f57hh2/i_tried_to_install_windows_on_my_new_ssd_but_it/
  10. Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Troubleshooter on Activation doesn't work: Hi guys I've recently made a change on my hardware and got a activate windows message showing up on my screen. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account and when I try to run the Troubleshooter like it shows on the Microsoft tutorial in this link:...